Tyrell's rugby started, he played his first game on Saturday 16th, he did awesome, but someone tackled him around his head or mouth & his braces cut up his mouth. We have been having difficult times with him & his school work. We decided no computer games & games during the week.
Monday, March 18, 2013
March Rugby
Erana the other day went around to Tyrell, Mina & I saying "Mum wants you". To me she said "Mum, Mina wants you". I found out later when Tyrell came to me & said "Whaat??" & I said "I didn't call you!" And then when I asked Mina what she wanted she said "Nothing" & I said to her baby told me you wanted me. - & then we discovered what baby was doing.
Tyrell's rugby started, he played his first game on Saturday 16th, he did awesome, but someone tackled him around his head or mouth & his braces cut up his mouth. We have been having difficult times with him & his school work. We decided no computer games & games during the week.
Things have been going well just a little fuss with Tyrell & his school work. He needs to hand in work on time. On Sunday 24th went to Moni's for Josh's ordination. Had a nice time. Tyrell & Leila's piano is going well.
Tyrell's rugby started, he played his first game on Saturday 16th, he did awesome, but someone tackled him around his head or mouth & his braces cut up his mouth. We have been having difficult times with him & his school work. We decided no computer games & games during the week.