We checked out of the Stratosphere and parked along the strip near the end of M&M (Showcase Mall parking garage, 5th lvl where bridge to mall is). We went & had breaky - Panda Exp, pizza & Jay's $6 Orange Julius!!! Went to Coca Cola World and had two trays of different colas from around the world. The yuckiest one was from Italy - kids had fun with it - baby could not be fooled by Tyrell to drink it.
We then walked over to NY NY & Jay, Tyrell, Mina & yes Jaxon was tall enough. I bought Leila & Erana candy from the gift shop. We played a couple of games when they came out & won teddys & balls. On our way out I bought Leila & Erana a rabbit & lamb Tybeanie Boo, they were $9 each & I couldn't decide if I should spend that much - But I did!!
We stopped back in Cola World & got a float then went and checked in our next hotel 'Cancun'.
While checking in Jay & I got talked into seeing their resort speil?? Anyway the room was awesome & the kids loved it. Glad we finally have our own room. Kids had to sleep on couch bed & Jaxon & leila got cushions from the couch to sleep on. Jay & I also had our own bathroom with a two person jetted tub - Sure did come in handy! We went swimming at the pool which is huge & has slides & four hot pools & a waterfall - it was like a Mayan theme.
Jay & I went on a date & ate at 'Raising Canes', it was fried chicken & coleslaw, toast & fries. It was yummy & a lot but didn't have a signature taste - but still good. Jay & I went grocery shopping at Food 4 Less & then came back to hotel where kids ate & watched t.v. Erana looked squished between Tyrell & Mina so I put her on the floor in our room.

