Friday, December 27, 2013

Cute Erana Sayings

12/2013
  • "Mina pick up your books, clean up Mummy's room"
  • Jason drinking soda, "I need a drink Daddy, cause sharing is caring"
  • Candi had sore tummy and was doubled over on bed. Erana said. "I get you medicine." She goes in the bathroom and comes back with some pepto bismol tablets. She was rubbing her tummy too.
  • Candi got the avocados out of the fridge and Erana was watching her. She says, "Mama you making guacamole?" Candi hadn't heard her say that word before. Funny.
  • Candi: Baby, what do you want for breakfast?
    Erana: Hot cocoa with ice cream in it, toast with peanut butter, cereal, guacamole with chips.
    Candi: Whaaat, that's too much
    Erana: Oh and cookies and chicken.
  • Erana goes to toilet & I say, "Hey I need to go peepee." She says, "Go down stairs!
  • Erana is on toilet and says, "I'm done." So I go wipe her bottom she forgets to hide & says, "I need to hide." I say, "No I need to go." Erana says, "Hold your no no". lol
12/27/13
  • Erana : Alessandra that's my Dad (pointing at him). He's nice. Because she was crying at him before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.