Friday, January 31, 2014

Cute Erana Sayings

  • Erana watching Captain America: Daddy's gone love this.
  • I put the tv on in the room and the comcast box channels are working and I show Candi because she couldn't get it to work earlier. I ask where is the remote? Erana was in the bathroom washing the pen off her face and she comes into the doorway and yells , "In the basement!" Lol, she was listening and she was right, it was in the basement. She is a funny mystery sometimes.
1/9/14
  • It is hailing hard and windy, sleet and Candi has to go pick up the boys from Taylorsville HS. Erana says, "But you can't go out there mama, it's dangerous."
1/29/14
  • Erana: knock knock
    Mum: Who's there?
    Erana: Jason
    Mum: Jason who?
    Erana: Jason I'm really angry
2/3/2014
  • Mum: I was sitting on the kids bed saying, "This room is a mess!"
    Erana: Leila not make a mess, Jaxon not make a mess, Erana not make a mess, Mina make a mess!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.