5/11/14
For Mother's Day, I got breakfast in bed with handmade gifts and store bought treats. I am one lucky Mum, with the best Husband and kids.
5/24/14
It was a beautiful Saturday so we, Jay,Leila, Erana & I went on a bike ride. Erana sat on Jay's middle bike bar on a cut up pool noodle. We started at the duck park and then biked to Gardner Village. We stopped a couple of times to enjoy the view and so I could catch up, cause my bike is dumb. At Gardner Village I wanted to get smoothies or shakes BUT no one sold them? go figure! We walked around and got some taffy/caramel samples and then biked back to the duck park.
5/25/14
Sunday, after church we drove downtown to Grandma and Grandpa Wihongi's gravesite, up in the avenues. When we arrived the Petersons were there so we hung with them, visited with them at Aunty Rosie's and Uncle Frank Heimbergs grave too.
Then Jay drove us to the Capital bldg. and showed us where he works and where he parks. We then parked across the street and he took us on a delightful walk around this park that had monuments for veterans of war etc. It was right across from his job, and we looked at this quaint' neighborhood right next to the park.
5/26/14
Monday was Memorial Day. We had nothing planned, Mina had her friend Moana over, and I put together 4 slip'n'slides to make one long one. The kids had fun playing on it. We had a firepit, roasted hotdogs, and made smores. Went to homedepot with Jay, our special time alone together.
5/27/14
The next morning when Jay went to work he discovered that his bike was missing! Then we realized after questioning everyone that someone had stolen it! Poor Jay. This is a flyer we made to put on our neighbors doors to warn them of thieves!
Hi Neighbors,
This is a warning from your neighbors in #3 Jason & Candice Wihongi. On Monday Memorial evening between the time 7pm to 10pm someone went in our garage and stole our blue Trek 820 mountain bike. It is old but had sentimental value. We discovered it was gone the next morning. We just wanted to let you know so that you can be careful of what you leave in your garage and to keep your garage closed as much as possible when you're not outside. Case #1481291
ERANA SAYS:
5/8/14
- So I asked baby why she was crying in her sleep this morning, I said did you have a bad dream. she nodded yes. I said what was it about? she said 'about my precious, he's mad and wants that ring'.
5/31/14
- Jason: What do you want for your birthday baby?Erana: A dog!Jason: No, dogs are stinky and poo everywhere and cost a lot to feed... What else do you want?Erana: A Cat! Cat's don't poop outside!
- Spencer and Tama graduate from High School.
- Mina, Leila and Lofiana practicing their tausala for Relief Society activity in June.
- Kage turned 9yrs old, had pizza, cake & ice-cream at his house.
- Fasted for Taylor Wood, he has pneumonia.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.