9/21/14
Wiramina recieved her patriarchal blessing from Patriarch Vandertoolen. Wiramina bore her testimony. She was very emotional describing a witness she received from the Holy Ghost when she asked if Jesus really did die for us. We all felt the Spirit as she bore witness of the Savior. What a wonderful and special daughter we have and a beautiful blessing she receive with great blessings promised.
9/29/14
Jason turned 43yrs old, he took work off. Him and I went and had lunch at Tucano's, which was very delicious and filling. For dinner he shouted the kids to where ever they wanted to eat, they chose Noodles & Co. It was the first time we ate there, eh it was ok. Jason's birthday cake - 'steamed pudding' & custard wasn't ready so he had a little taste of it & then had to have the rest the next day.
9/30/14
Tyrell and Leila had their 3rd Piano recital. I couldn't make it because I had to work and so Jason went and took the kids and film it. I heard they did awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.