Cute Erana Sayings
- Erana was watching Mickey mouse in reading nook. The rest were watching Godzilla. She comes up to go to the toilet then says, "You kids will have bad dreams. Mickey mouse gives good dreams but this (pointing to the tv while noisy monster sounds are going on) will give you bad dreams." Lol. She said more that I can't quite recall exactly but she was so cute.
10/22/14
- Jaxon had hit Leila. He was in bed, Leila was crying quietly on her bed. Erana comes up and tells on Jaxon. She says to go down and make Jaxon cry. lol. I question Jaxon and then Leila. Erana climbs on the bed in front of me and says, "That's the truth." "Is that the truth?" "Looks at me with a big grin and puts a finger on her chin and says" Hmm". She is so funny. Jaxon cries when I smacked him. Erana is giggling and Leila is telling her to keep quiet, it's not funny.
10/23/14
- Just baked chocolate chip muffins, cause baby was asking for muffins yesterday & then this morning she's crying for muffins, but she was watching 'daniel the tiger' & they were talking about being 'fustrated' & she says to me 'Mum I'm so fustrated I want muffins' lol. She ate some and says to me 'mum your muffins are good'.
- Went to get Erana out of bath and i told her i burnt the muffins and she says 'Are you fustrated?' I said yup! then she starts singing 'when your fustrated Stop and ask for help' lol I said, 'no one can help those muffins their burnt. She said let's blow them, I said nope you can't eat them their black and hard lol.
11/20/14
- The room was dark and Erana on the sofa going to sleep. I open drawer to sneak some lollies. Erana says, "uh uh uh, you don't eat lollies, you need to brush your teeth."
12/1/14
- Erana: "mum I'm still hungry" she had for breaky about 2hrs ago, omelete, meat, pumpkin cake?
Me: Your not hungry you just ate, your gonna get fat!
Erana: "Mum I just poop - food means poop"! lol
12/10/14
- Candi: Put your seat belt on.
Erana: You do the honors
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.