40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
6/4/17
Hi Son,
It’s Dad here this time writing. We had a good time Memorial Day last Monday. We got some KFC and took it the park above the cemetery in the Avenues where Grandpa Barney’s parents are buried. It was a nice hot day. We ate and walked a little around the park then visited the cemetary and met the Petersons there. Auntie Charmaine and Uncle Don and Uncle Sreeve and some others. After we stopped and got a concrete ice cream from Culvers. Friday morning we all saw Wonder Woman at the AMC theaters. It was pretty good I thought. One of the better if not best DC movie. Mum and I went and got some gifts for Erana’s birthday after. Saturday we watched Jaxon’s rugby team win 2 games. He didn’t play of course but we still go watch. I am coaching them the next 2 weeks to fill in while the head coach is gone. It was a hot Saturday. The girls helped me washed my car and Mum and I cleaned out a lot of stuff from the garage and gave away heaps of stuff to the DI. Sounds like the work is going well. I added your investigators to my fast today but it was a short fast because Kage got the priesthood and they invited everyone over for a feed after church. The heat and humidity is just beginning for you so it will get worse, make sure you take a bottle of water with you when you have to bike. I remember my arms being covered with big drops of sweat on my mission. I’ve never sweat like that since. Also do what you can to get your bike fixed. Maybe you can take it to a local bike store or maybe another missionary can fix bikes. Anyway, God lives and Jesus is the Christ and you are his emissary. Love you always. Dad and Mum.
Hi Tyrell!
I hope you had a great week! I had a great week! On Memorial Day, we had a picnic at this park by the cemetery, and then went to the cemetery and went to Culver’s. On Tuesday, Erana and I played at my friend’s house. On Wednesday, it was Kage’s 12 birthday so we went to his house to celebrate! On Thursday, Mina took Jaxon, Erana, and I to the small pet store to drop Raphael off, then she took us out to get ice cream cones! Then, mom, Jaxon, Erana, and I went to kapahaka, and I learned the short poi, it was fun! On Friday, we went to watch Wonder Woman in the morning, it was a great movie. After that, me and Erana played at Kage’s house. On Saturday, we watched Jaxon’s rugby team play rugby, after doing our chores, Kage and Dray played over. Today, Kage got his ordination so we went to his house to celebrate with cousins, uncles, and aunty’s, and a little bit of friend’s (Kasey and Lindsey.) I hope you have a great week this week! I love you so much! Bye!!!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Tyrell, not much happened this week, but here goes. We had a picnic right next to the cemetery with Great grandpa Hono and Great grandma Jean. On Wednesday it was Kages birthday so we went and ate at their house and he is a new deacon and has the Aaronic priesthood now that he got ordained today. So then we celebrated that today. And we went to go see Wonder Woman at the movie theatres, and it was a great movie but a little cheesy. And also my rugby team won both games and they’re so good, too bad i’m out of the season:( Hope you have a great week and that you will always behave and be a good example.
6/11/17
Tuesday we celebrated Erana’s 7th Birthday, went to the Aquarium with family & cuzzies and then had food and fun at home with family and Eranas church friends. Had hotdogs and salads, fruit, a tres leches cake and donuts and a pinata. It was a lot of work don’t really wanna have birthdays like that every year. Mina mentioned we didn’t do a party like that for her when she was little! Lol I told her that’s cause we were poor! Lol Well we’ve began to go to free lunch and swimming at Seven Peaks with the kids, Dad hasn’t yet. I have to work at least 15 hrs a week, so I’m trying to work in the mornings before 12pm. Trying to do 5hrs at least so I’m only working 3 days out of a week. The weather is really nice, summer is here! Went to watch rugby again yesterday, Dad was coaching while Lars Moleni was out of town. Then Dad and I went and ate at King Buffet, it was really crowded. Mina and I have Young Women’s Camp on Tuesday and I have to speak on Sunday! Which you know of course I don’t like!!! Lol Topic they gave me is ‘the importance of discipleship and following Jesus Christ’, which is pretty broad? Trying to add father’s into my talk as well. I will let you know of course how it all goes. Well hope you are in good health and keeping busy with the work. We love you and pray for you always Love MUM & DAD xxx
Hi Tyrell, I turned 7. I went to Seven Peaks. I went kapahaka. Love, Erana xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
Hello Tyrell,
I hope you had great week! Last Monday, we swam at Seven Peaks with Dray. The next day was Erana’s 7th birthday, so we went to the aquarium and got donuts from Beyond Glaze, then we had a party at home with cousins and Erana’s church class. On Wednesday, Kage and Dray and Talia played over, then we went to Kage’s house and went on their slip and slide. I had practice at Tausala and kapahaka on Thursday. Friday, Kage and Dray came with me, mom, and Erana to Walmart, then me and Erana played at Kage’s house. Yesterday, we went to Jaxon’s rugby game (without Jaxon playing), then played at the park. Today was a normal Sunday. I love you so much and I hope you have a great week!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Tyrell, I hope you’re having fun at North Carolina. It was Erana’s birthday on Tuesday and it was fun. On Wednesday I went to Aunty Heather’s house to slip n slide. We’re going to watch over Talia’s kitten Kea this week because they’re going to Hawaii and Mina’s going to her girls camp. That’s all I have to say today.
Love, Jaxon XOXO
Hello Big Bro, sorry for not writing to you last week. It has been super busy. I have tennis early in the morning and then work in the evenings till midnight. I also had SBO meetings for next year. We had to think of a Yearly theme and we chose “Conquer All.” I designed the mural on the floor in the commons, now we have to paint it. This summer is not so fun. I have girls camp this week and have to make flower crowns for each girl. Well, I hope you are not stressed or anything, be safe and love you.-Mina
6/18/17
Hi Tyrell, on Injustice 2 I’m so good at Red hood. He’s so fun to play with. I’ve got youth conference on Thursday through Saturday. I bet it’ll be fun. I still have to wear a sling since I broke my clavicle. We’re going to the pool tomorrow. The Seven Peaks one. But all I can do is do the lazy river and the tidal wave. I can’t do the slides :’(
Love, Jaxon XOXO
Wow sounds like a lot of fun over there. I remember that Youth Conference activity. That was so fun!
Piano songs for mina: Howl's Moving Castle theme, Up theme, A Celtic Dream, To Zanarkand, Song for Sienna, Skyrim Past to Present. That's all I remember.
You should listen to some of Lauren Daigle, she's like a Mormon Adele.
Could you send me my Tan Cargo pants, my New Zealand hat, and my Gryffindor shirt? Also I need more garments. The 50/50 briefs size 30, and the Mesh tops small round neck, seem to be the best for me. Like 3 briefs and 5 tops.
I think a Polaroid camera would be awesome ;) Idk, I just thought it be cool. Oh, another Journal, and just Some stuff to snack on would be appreciated.
I love yall!
Thank you for everything!
Elder Wihongi.
Hello Tyrell,
I am to lazy to type down everything I did this week, so i’m only going to type down everything that was fun this week. Me, mom, and Erana went to a JetBlue party at a park. I had my first summer bb-game yesterday, and I made two baskets. I forgot what the other fun stuff I did this week. I hope you have a great week! I love you! Stay safe!
Hey Big Bro! I had Girls Camp this week. We stayed in a cabin and went to Jordanelle lake. I say a moose and deer. It was fun. This upcoming week, I have Youth Conference up at UVU. It is a stake Youth Conference. I’ve been learning Ed Sheeran songs on the ukulele. I want to know all the names of the songs you played on the piano. Anyways, have fun fishing. Love ya! - Mina xoxo
Hi Tyrell I went to church.I love you love erana.
Erana shared with the primary and Leaders about her Dad has a little song before he farts! “Listen to this too good to miss did dit did it did did toot sound!” lol Then Sister Smith shared it with the Priesthood when they were having their cookies and root beer floats today at church. Dad missed it cause he went out to get Erana a pain pill for her sore leg (growing pains) and then came back and found out. Uncle Scott was there and said everyone laughed and that Dad left so he wouldn’t be embarrassed! Bwaahahaha! Mum xxx
Hi Son,
It’s Sunday Evening and Father’s day, we got some photos sent to us with you in them for fathers day. I was laughing at Dad saying he doesn’t get a special phone call from you! Lol It’s been a busy week, with work and then going to YW camp with Mina for two nights. Tuesday it was raining and cold, we did Temple Baptisms in the Ogden Temple, then had an inspirational talk from Sis Michelle Morgans friend at a very old historical chapel in Ogden. Her son died a year and a half ago serving a mission in Taiwan, his foot accidentally slipped and his bike fell into heavy fast traffic going uphill, he died minutes later after he got hit. She gave a very touching and inspirational talk. Please be careful biking next to traffic stay very far away from it! :) I spoke today in Sacrament, my topic was ‘the importance of decipleship and following Jesus Christ!’ I was nervous and the other two speakers left me about 30mins, I took my time and read my talk slowly and it was just right! I got a lot of compliments too! So glad its done :) Your birthday is coming up and were going to send you another little package, let me know if there’s something specific you need. Other than that were just putting $200 in your checking acct.
It’s good hearing from you, love you and hope you are safe in the work of the lord! Love Mum and Dad xxx
6/25/17
Hi Tyrell, so I went on Youth Conference. It was pretty fun we did bowling on Thursday. Then on Friday we did a fireside, picnic lunch, Aggie games, banquet, dance, then a movie under the stars. The movie was the Croods and it crashed halfway through the movie. We slept at Utah State University. Someone broke into our dorms and locked our room doors so that we couldn’t get in. This random black man danced at the dance and he was really good. He did dubstep dances. And then on Saturday we had a breakfast buffet and did a testimony meeting then we drove back home. Btw what do you want for your birthday?
Love, Jaxon XOXO
Hi tyrell I went to Taylorsville Dayzz .Love erana xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox. HAppy BirthDay!!!!!!!!!.
Hi tyrell I went to Taylorsville Dayzz .Love erana xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox. HAppy BirthDay!!!!!!!!!.
Hey Big Bro, I had stake youth conference this week.We went bowling the first day and ate dinner at the stake center. We also had recent return missionaries talk about their mission. We had to rotate to different rooms because the missionaries had their own room and decorated it with things and pictures from their mission. It made me think about the miracles and experiences you’ll be receiving during these two years! The next day we went to Utah State University and stayed the night. We played water dodgeball, rock climbed, volleyball, etc. Then we dressed up and ate dinner and listened to a talk. Then we had a dance outside with other stakes. It was fun! The USU campus isn’t that pretty and the dorms look prison cell-y. There was a movie outside under the stars but me and my friends left and just wandered around. I snuck into my friend's’ dorm and stayed with them: Aybra and Masina. We didn’t sleep till 2 am. Sharp Loertscher snuck onto our patio and hung outside our window lol, we just curled his hair and just talked. Me and Masina stuck swedish fish on the walls, ceiling, and toilet seat of the dorm lol. Apparently kids from Cimarron and Riverview ward snuck across the street to the cemetery! I’m not that rebellious haha. Happy Birthday this week! You’re freaking 20!!!! Dang, that’s old!!! Love you! -Mina
Hi Tyrell,
Dad, mom, Erana, and I went to Taylorsville Dayz and we had so much fun! Later on, Kage and Dray and uncle & aunty joined us at Taylorsville Dayz. Before we went to Taylorsville Dayz, aunty, Kage, Dray, Erana, and I went to Seven Peaks. UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I forgot what other fun stuff I did this week! Oh well, I hope you have a great week. I love you so much, stay safe! OH! And I almost forgot, HAPPY 20 BIRTHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (there are 20 of this !)
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Son,
What do you want me to send you in your bday package, anything specific? I’m gonna put $200 in your checking account for you to spend for your Birthday as well. This past week we’ve been swimming at Seven Peaks, teenagers had Youth Conf. Dad and I went to Ariana Finlayson’s Wedding on Friday (Sister of Taeya) she married a pakeha. They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, we just showed up to see them come out of the Temple and then went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg for a Luncheon. Then we went to Taylorsville Dayzz with the girls, Uncle Scott, Aunty Heather & boys came as well. We had fun and ate some good over priced food & Otai! We listened to 80’s rock music and watched the fireworks! We hope you have a very happy Birthday, say goodbye to your Teens! lol We love you and know your where you should be, serving the Lord!!! We pray for you every prayer and for the people you teach. Keep up the good work, Love Mum & Dad xxx
Hi Son, just wanted to say Happy 20th Birthday, wow. Time has flown by so fast. One of my greatest joys in life has been raising you. I’m so proud of you and the man you are becoming. I hope we can be best of friends during your adulthood. You’re at the right place at the right time. The Lord is watching over you. Hope all is well and that you are getting along with your new companion. Be patient with each one. They all bring something unique and different that you need to get used to just as they have to get used to you. You can become close friends with each one. You never know if one of your companions helps you get a job or career after your mission. Keep working and praying hard. Love you always, Dad.

![]() |
| Ariana Finlayson's (now Patton) Wedding |
![]() |
| Taylorsville Dayzz |

6/26/17 From Tyrell
Hey Fam,Wow sounds like a lot of fun over there. I remember that Youth Conference activity. That was so fun!
Piano songs for mina: Howl's Moving Castle theme, Up theme, A Celtic Dream, To Zanarkand, Song for Sienna, Skyrim Past to Present. That's all I remember.
You should listen to some of Lauren Daigle, she's like a Mormon Adele.
Could you send me my Tan Cargo pants, my New Zealand hat, and my Gryffindor shirt? Also I need more garments. The 50/50 briefs size 30, and the Mesh tops small round neck, seem to be the best for me. Like 3 briefs and 5 tops.
I think a Polaroid camera would be awesome ;) Idk, I just thought it be cool. Oh, another Journal, and just Some stuff to snack on would be appreciated.
I love yall!
Thank you for everything!
Elder Wihongi.



















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.