3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
5/6/18
Hi Son,Had a rough week, long story short we decided to cut down three of our pine trees, front one, and two in the back and keep the middle one but it had a trim. It was done on tuesday, I had anxiety attack that day when they were cutting them down and when it was done. I hated it and regretted agreeing to cutting them down. Balled my eyes out, couldn’t sleep….etc prayed and fasted every day so my depressed feeling would go away. Dad was very loving and Mina too, gave me words of love. It was like someone had died!!! Anyway the only good thing that came of it was me praying, reading the scriptures (for advice and comfort) and fasting. Mina says that it made me stretch spiritually. Dad and I have decided to grow some privacy trees/hedge along that fence line in the back. And in the front, have to wait for the tree stump to rot and then get new concrete. Looks like change is not a good thing for me, stresses me out. I’m still coping and getting use to the whole thing. Putting my trust in the Lord that it will all turn out for the better, that’s what Dad said, will be blessed with something better than what we had. Mina has a new beau ‘Jordan Glade’ who she went to her senior prom with, and he’s her first kiss!! lol He seems really nice. But Dad seems more overly protective with Mina then he was with you and Brenna. I say to him, ‘you didn’t do that when Tyrell brought Brenna here….Anyways hope your toe is healing quickly and you are able to get back to the good work. We love you and are proud of you.
Love Mum and Dad xxx
Hey Big Bro, We are singing so many cool songs for our last Choir Concert! Guess what! We are singing I See The Light from Tangled! We are also singing Remember Me from the movie, Coco. It makes me cry each time we sing it, even practicing! I think of Grandma whenever we sing it because it’s about the kid’s grandma in the movie. We are singing the samoan medley again too. I hope your toe is healed by now.
I love you! -Mina
Hello Tyrell,
Erana and I had piano lessons on Tuesday and played at Jenna’s house afterwards. On Wednesday, we went to a chapel for Young Womens and facetimed people from Canada and asked them questions, we had cake afterwards. Thursday, Erana and I had Tausala practice and we got shakes afterwards. The next day, we went to get our passports and then went to Home Depot. Yesterday, Erana and I played over at Erana’s friend’s house and then they played over. Then, Kage and Dray played over and Erana and I played over at their house after that. Next, Erana and I were playing with Mina and her friend Jordan, (funny, nice, fun, and good looking. He should be Mina’s boyfriend.) and we were showing him videos of Mina like when she was dancing and singing cottage cheese. Mina was trying so hard to turn the videos of when we put them on that Jordan cut his hand and started bleeding. It was because he was holding her down and trying to stop her. He said the video of cottage cheese was worth watching. Today, we are eating dinner at Kage and Dray’s house. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO
Kia ora tuakana,
Only about 16 days of school left!!! I’m so looking forward to be free again! Sage has started and I’m taking alternative tests because I’m opted out. Nothing happened this week. We’re going against Genesis next week for the State Championship. Well, hope you have a magistical week.
Love, Jaxon XOXO
From Tyrell 5/7/18:
Change can be hard sometimes. It's something we as missionaries have to face all the time, and I'm still not used to it. We are taken from the comfortable and placed in the uncomfortable constantly, but dad is right. Over time, I learned that as long as I put my trust in the Lord, everything will work out the way it's supposed to in the end.
Ew that's gross Mina, I worked with Jordan at Chickfila. He was very quiet, like me, and yeah nice like me to.
Love ya'll!
Elder Wihongi
5/13/18
It is Mothers Day. We made Mum breakfast in bed. The kids helped make the eggs, yogurt parfait, toast, etc. We attended Danny and Raina's baby blessing for their boy. After we ate lunch at a park in Draper. Is was a Sunny but breezy day. Tyrell called while we were there and we had a good chat. He got to say hi to some of his cousins. We stopped at Sreeve and Ryans' on the way home to get Jaxon's ps4 controller from Zion. We chatted for a few minutes. They recently moved back from Seattle Washington to be closer to their kids who had moved back to Utah. We still had Tyrell on the video phone and he talked with Tama for a bit. Jaxon's Rhino team won their conference Championship game versus Genesis Saturday. They call it a State Championship but there were 3 other conference champions too for 9/10 grades. It was a close game and rainy. Their defense won the game pretty much. Jaxon played in the second half. It was at Herriman High School. Erana was with me and was bored. Candi and the others went on a Temple youth walk to Jordan River Temple to celebrate the reopening of the temple.
5/20/18
Hi Son,Was great talking to you last Sunday. Monday was Mina’s final choir concert that we went to for FHE. We went to an SBO dinner Tuesday. All the Taylorsville HS SBO’s and parents at Red Robin. Then Wednesday we had dinner at Gardner Village for Taylorsville HS Senior banquet. Mina got a certificate for academics and service. Friday we bought 8 emerald green trees to plant along the fence in front of Bruno’s home. They are 4 ft now but we hope they grow to their top height which is about 12 feet. They’ll be privacy trees. I got them all done Saturday. They look nice. Friday evening Leila and Erana did their polynesian dancing at the Living traditions show in Salt Lake. They did great. We ate some thai food. Saturday afternoon they did the Maori show at the same place. Mum and Jaxon were in it too. We saw the Wolferstans and we got food and sat and ate with them then went home. We went to Mina’s seminary graduation tonight. So quite a busy week. Hope all is well. Love you.
Dad and Mum
Hey Big Bro,
I’ve had two official work days at chick fil a. I’m learning headset on the drive thru. It’s fun and better than my other jobs. Yesterday, we watched the Jordan River Temple cultural celebration, lot’s of my friends performed in it. Jordan had a solo in it. After that, I went to Jordan’s voice recital and then to his home so he can open his mission call. He is called to Los Angeles, California. And he is spanish speaking!! He departs to on September 18th to an MTC in Mexico. I knew he would do spanish speaking, even though he’s never taken a class in it before. I’m almost done with my papers! I just have to set appointments for the doctors and dentists to sign. I don’t have any wisdom teeth so it’ll be fast.
Anyways, love ya! - mina
Hello Tyrell,
We went to Living Traditions on Friday and Saturday. Leila and Erana performed their Tausala on Friday and We performed the haka on Saturday. We also went to the youth celebration. It was pretty cool and Mina’s boyfriend Jordan sang in it. Hope you have a great week.
Love, Jaxon XOXO
Hello Tyrell,
Erana and I went to Tausala practice on Thursday. Friday, Erana and I had our Tausala performance at the Living Traditions Festival. Yesterday, we found 3 baby birds in Fabio’s backyard and we took care of them all day. In the middle of the day, we went to the Youth celebration, afterwards we had another show at the festival for kapahaka. Next, we ate some food with the Wolferstan family and Ollie’s parents and sister was there too. Then, we set the chick’s free because they weren’t eating when we were trying to feed them worms. Today, we went to the temple dedication and to Mina’s seminary graduation. I hope you have a great day, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO
From Tyrell 5/21/18:
Hey don't have time to email but transfers is Tuesday, and I'm not staying in Durham so I'll be some where else next week. Love ya'll!
5/27/18
Hi Son,
It’s been busy week!!! When I wasn’t working I was making lolly leis for Mina’s graduation. Went to Cynthia Wood’s graduation on Thursday, they had 198 kids graduate. Taylorsville had 503 kids graduate. It was a nice ceremony, but afterwards was way too chaotic, and Mina was sad she didn’t get photos with her friends. We went to to eat at a chinese buffet, with Uncle Jared’s family. Saturday Leila and Erana had another Tausala show downtown Provo. They were awesome again, and then we had yummy food, like otai drinks, Claire's filled doughnuts filled with coconut, guava, custard and raspberry. Fish and chips, corn on the cob with parmesan cheese. Now it’s Sunday and we're watching the last of our trilogy - maze runner. Hope your doing good with your new transfer, Dads wants to know your plans for when you come home lol.
Anyways love you Mum and Dad xxx
Anyways love you Mum and Dad xxx
Hey Big Bro, I graduated! Senior Breakout was fun. We swam, got henna tattoos, karaoke, ping pong, then we went to Regal Cinemas at 2:30am to watch the new Star Wars movie, Solo. It’s alright. My friend got his mission call to Atlanta Georgia. Now I just need to save up for my senior trip. I hope you’re doing well.
Love you - Mina
Love you - Mina
Hello Tyrell,
Tuesday, Erana and I had piano lessons and I taught myself how to skate and I got 2 shots. Afterwards, Erana and I played at Jenna’s house. On Thursday, we went to Cynthia’s graduation and Kage and Dray played over afterwards. Then, Erana and I had Tausala practice. Friday, we went to Mina’s graduation and we ate afterwards at Paradise Buffet with Uncle Jared’s family. Yesterday, Erana and I had another Tausala show but at the Pasifika festival. Next, we ate some food there. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hey hermano,
School finally ended!!! I’m so happy that schools done. I went to Lagoon on Thursday and it was really fun. I went with my friends from school. My friend Ceedrek hit his head on a wall and he started bleeding lol. I went on the Cannibal ride for the first time and it is really fun. Then on Saturday I hung out with Zion. That's everything fun that happened this week so hope you have a magistical week.
Love, Jaxon XOXO
Love, Jaxon XOXO
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.