Saturday, November 30, 2019

November

11/3/19

Hello Mina,
Erana and I went to see Maleficent: Mistress of Evil on Monday. We went to Chick-fil-a for our family birthday dinner on Tuesday. Then we went to Round 1 at the South Town Mall and Jaxon, Erana and I played a game of bowling, and I won. We got donuts from Krispy Kreme for my birthday cake and opened presents. I got a new mustard colored coat, 2 shirts, 2 pj’s, 2 treats, 2 drinks, 3 Ty Beanie Boos (different looking sloth, different looking  ostrich, camel), and 2 books. Mom took Erana and I to Gardner Village on Wednesday to do the witch hunt and we got a cookie and hot cocoa. She also took us to the Ocean Market for lunch. We were combined with the Riverview Ward. We went Trick-or-Treating at Kage’s house on Thursday. Kage left to a party with his friends, Ariki left with Mom because they were cold, Kasey and Lindsey’s family went inside their Grandma’s house for soup, and Dray had a tantrum and left because his costume (Kentucky Fried Chicken) wasn’t cooperating. Erana, Alessandra, and I were the last survivors to go Trick-or-Treating. And the last supervisors were Dad and Uncle Scott. We sang Happy Birthday and had Tres Leches when we got back to Kage’s house. We went to one of Taylor’s football games again on Friday because I forgot my phone and coat at their house. We had chili and brats sausages in the mobile home. Yesterday, I made 2 baskets  in my basketball game and didn’t do very well on my shots. We lost. Erana and I played at Kage’s afterwards. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO

Hi Mina,
Nothing much happened oh ya Halloween was great and it was fun well not really the only people there to play with was Alessandra and Kage and Dray but Kage went to a party with his friends and when he left I went to the toy room with Alessandra and then Leila came up with Ariki and then we started to throw toys at each other and then Leila found boys underwear and it was brown stained. Leila and I went to go and play at Kage and Drays, we played minecraft and mini basketball and we watched tv and then Kage had to go to another party.  Leila had to go to a basketball game yesterday, and I don’t even know if they won or not.  Dad bore his testimony I don’t even remember him saying his testimony maybe because I wasn’t paying attention.  After church we had an amazing dinner and a funny movie to watch and then we ate yummy cherry pie and then watched the two boring Book of Mormon videos. I hope your safe and having fun!
Love, Erana xoxoXoXoxOxO





 




11/10/19

Kia Ora, 
Went to Las Vegas on Tuesday to meet up with my sisters your Aunty Lian and Michelle. They came for the New York Marathon which your Aunty Michelle ran with your Uncle Dougie and your cousins Cynthia and Ben. Cynthia got injured and had to be carried, Michelle was with her and about 5 other people and they came in last!! lol Anyways they were here with ‘Influence’ owned by your uncle Doug. Anyways I was rooming with Michelle at the ‘Luxor’ and was given two free breakfast vouchers for the buffet. We walked the strip with Cynthia in her wheelchair, took a while we had to look for elevators all the time. We reached ‘Caesars Palace’ and then came back. Michelle’s niece ‘Siobahn’ (pronounced Shavaughn lol) was with us. She’s rich so she was buying expensive stuff like a necklace from ‘Tiffany’s’ $250 and she was looking at a ‘Gucci’ purse for over $1,000 but she said it was cheaper in NZ! lol She liked ‘Ross’ and bought a ton of stuff, everyone liked Ross!! Well I came home Thursday night, it was nice hanging with my sister’s. You can see photos on my fb i’ll msg you some too. Love you and keep up the good work. 
Love Mum and Dad xxx

Hello Mina,
Dad bore his testimony today (11/3). We watched a funny movie called Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans. Then we watched 2 more Book Of Mormon videos. I performed with some of the Advanced group of Tausala at a recreational center for the Fox 13 News Live with Big Budah. The group ate at McDonald's for breakfast. Erana and I had piano on Tuesday, and Mom left to Las Vegas in the morning. I cleaned the Edgar’s house on Wednesday and then Erana and I played with Jenna’s doggos at the park. The 14-15 group did YWIE decorating ideas for YW. We had brownies and ice cream after. I made Sister Moutsos and Sister Marcrum a bracelet and gave the bracelets to them. Erana and I had Tausala on Thursday and Mom came home too. I went to Julia’s play on Friday with Aunty Heather, Kage, and Jonah. It was called The Mystery of Edwin Drood and it was really funny. Aunty Heather got us Burger King for dinner and Jonah and I slept over at Kage’s. Yesterday, I made 4 points in my basketball game, but we lost. Today, I went to the Legacy Branch and gave Sister Thackeray a bracelet. When we went to church, I gave Sister Ishino a bracelet. We watched Shanghai Noon for our family movie. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO

Hi Mina,
Leila went to Julias play with Kage and Dray and when the play was done it was too late and too far for Leila to come home so she slept over. I went to activity days when the play happened and what I did for the activity was origami! I made two turkeys a pilgrim hat and a pumpkin for thanksgiving it was pretty fun and we had someone to teach us the person's last name was Mrs. Ginger and she has been in the newspaper and on TV.  When it was bedtime I didn’t know were to sleep so I slept downstairs in the basement on the beanbag, when Jaxon fell asleep on the floor right under my feet he started to snore and  his snoring just got louder every second and I barely got any sleep and then he started to move around right when I finally fell asleep he pulled the blanket off of me so I was cold and I had to get up and grab another blanket.  That night when Jaxon was snoring I was dreaming and in my dream I was shark girl and I would always go to the pool and when ever I went to the pool these random tsunamis appeared and when I woke up Jaxon was still snoring and his snoring sounded like the tsunamis in my dream hope you had fun .  
Love Erana xoxoXoXoxOxO






11/17/19

Kia Ora, 
Just been working and Leila had her YWIE Wednesday night she got a present (chocs) for getting her medallion this year. And she had a show on Thursday and Saturday and they both had yummy food. Leila got paid for the Thursday show $50. She’s been earning a lot of money, she’s a little entrepreneur, I have to make her own Venmo acct. lol Lmk what we can bring you in December/January lol Love you keep up the good work, 
Love Mum and Dad xxx

Hello Mina,
Aunty Luana came over on Tuesday so Mom could help her with something on her phone and she brought Mom Sagato’s but Erana and I ate most of it. I had extra practice with the advanced Tausala group for the upcoming shows. We went to YWIE on Wednesday and the treats were lemon cupcakes and lemon tarts. Erana and I had piano on Thursday and Mom and I left straight after I was done because I had a Tausala show at a company party thingy. They had delicious food. Erana and I had Tausala practice. Mom, Erana and I went to the seamstress to try on the dresses she made and is working on. Then we went to Dollar Tree and I bought myself some treats. Yesterday, Mom and I went to the seamstress again in the morning to get my dress, then we went to Walmart and we saw Zion and my Tahitian teacher from the Summer. We went to Target and got me a nude bra that can change into a strapless bra for Tausala shows. I had my basketball game and made 2 baskets I think, but I could have done better at a lot of stuff. Straight after the basketball game, Mom and I went to another Tausala show that was at a wedding. We watched Shanghai Knights after the face-to-face conference for our family movie. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO

Hi Mina,
Njmkigtfb nm, hjuyndxbgvbn igkjvc  bnhjmuidf gvbfgtvdxgtv bdrgvbfbgv. Vkm9ovce cerftaz nhsa vxoxwo 
Erana’s head slamming msg lol 

Hi Mina, 
Nothing much happened this week. Last night I hung out with Quinn, we watched a scary movie with his family called Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. It was actually pretty good. The monsters on it are pretty creepy. Nothing new has happened in my life yet, but I’ll let you know if anything important happens, anyways Love you, stay safe and work hard! 
Tyrell XOXO

Hello egg,
This week I hang out with La’i twice. First time we went to go see JoJo Rabbit which is another Taika Waititi film that recently came out. It was pretty funny and sad. The second time we just walked around the Valley Fair Mall. It was pretty fun. Everything else that happened this week wasn’t really that interesting so hope you have a fun and spiritual week. 
Love, Jaxon XOXO








11/24/19

Hello Mina,
It was Jenna’s birthday on Monday so I made her cookies and gave her a unicorn headband that Mom bought a long time ago she said. Erana and I had piano on Tuesday. For YW on Wednesday, we were combined with the YM and we asked spiritual question to ward leaders and YW/YM leaders. We had Crumble cookies with milk and rootbeer after. Erana and I had Tausala on Thursday and Mom got Erana and I a spicy chicken burger from McDonald’s. I went to the ortho on Friday. Yesterday, Kage and Dray came to my basketball game and I did better and I made 2 3-pointers and a 2-pointer with a total of 8 points. Afterwards, Erana and I played at Kage’s and then Kage and Dray played over for a little bit. Mom got pizza and rootbeer. I felt sick and threw up. I didn’t go to church today because I was sick. We watched Rampage for our family movie. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO

Hello egg,
Not much happened this week. I went to my friend's mutual on Thursday. It was a sports night so we played basketball and soccer. It’s almost Thanksgiving break. I have only 2 days of school this week so that’s good. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving. 
Love, Jaxon XOXO.

Hi Mina,
Not much to mention in this letter. Mum and I had a date at Culvers and had a buy 1 get one free burger combo and sundae. It was yummy but we always feel a little regret for eating so much. I put up Christmas lights Saturday. We went to get the Ford Focus fixed for some recalls it had. Some of them they would not cover the expense because it is a branded title and would cost us $2500 to fix so we said nevermind that. It’s fun to watch Leila play basketball but I get on her case if she is not making any effort and just watches. She did better this game at not doing that. She is one of the main scorers as the other girls aren’t much good at shooting the ball. Keep working hard, I know you’ll be an influence for good on many people while you are there as we have already seen.
Love Always, Dad and Mum xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.