Thursday, April 30, 2020

April

4/5/20

Kia Ora!
Much of the same thing this week due to the Rona (Coronavirus). Stayed home, kids did home school. Dad, Tyrell and I worked except I had a sick day on Tuesday. Friday went grocery shopping, Winco had lines on ground for social distancing. They still didn't have any toilet paper.  Got take out for dinner, burger's and Chick Fil A for the Missionaries.
Dad and I have been tv binging on Netflix we first watched a Korean show, 'Kingdom' it has zombie's in it then the season ended and we found another Korean show called 'Arthdal Chronicles!' We love our Korean shows!!!😂
Love Mum and Dad

Hello Mina,
Erana, Mom and I went to Joanne on Friday. Then we went to Grandma's grave to clean it. I helped Mom with giving the missionaries Chick Fil A. We saw Alyssa Skinner working there. She's from our ward but her family came when you were on your mission. Mom also bought the family Carl's Jr. and Burger King. I judged all of the workers of who was the friendliest. Burger King at the top, Chick Fil A second, and then Carl's Jr. And Chick Fil A had three workers! They were all friendlier than the Carl's Jr. worker! General Conference was great. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO




4/12/20

Hi Mina,
Same ol stuff this week. Worked from home. Conference weekend was nice. It was a shock hearing about a temple in Shanghai and even in Dubai. We watched another Korean series this week named Cinderella and the Four Knights. Mum really liked it. It got warm some days this week then Sunday got cold but sunny. Looking forward to the warm days of Spring and Summer. We did the Good Friday fast for the relief of the Coronavirus impact. I started Thursday night. I read about people of other religions and less religious people joining in too. That may be one thing good about this pandemic is the softening of hearts towards God. This whole pandemic is a manufactured crisis by the globalist secret combinations but I’ll have to explain that another time. We played basketball at the park and handball. Mum and I beat Tyrell and Leila. Then Leila played Tyrell one on one and she said she beat him. We played handball a little in the rain but went in when it was coming down hard. Sunday we had Easter dinner at Uncle Scott’s and then went to the cemetery. Uncle Jared’s family was there. I think I ate way too much. I also ordered a bunch of stuff on the internet to fix up in the house but you’ll have to wait until you get home to see what has changed. Hang in there, even though it’s boring now things will get better.
Love Dad and Mum




4/19/20

Hello Mina,
Mom and Dad and I went to Dollar Tree on Friday and I got myself some Cheez-its and 2 tubs of teenie ice cream. Yesterday, Dad, Mom, Erana and I went to the Castle park place and walked around the whole thing and then played basketball. We dropped Dad off at home and then went to Smith’s and got our own little tubs of ice cream. We also got soda and other stuff and sushi for us to eat in the car. My flavor of ice cream was Mermaid Sparkle XD. It’s just cotton cand flavored with “blue glitter swirls” and candy bits. Mom then bought pizza. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO

4/26/20

Hello Mina,
Erana and I played at the park on Monday and we also did a drawing contest mixed with the 3 colors contest. The drawing contest is who can draw whatever it is you want to draw the best. The 3 color contest is where you randomly choose 3 colors of whatever you want like markers, crayons, coloring pencils etc. and use them wherever you want on your drawing. We chose to do a meerkat and then we did dice. Erana and I had piano lessons on Tuesday and I went to clean the neighbor’s house right after. After cleaning, I had to babysit the Frandsen’s grandchildren for 3 hours. I had to babysit them again on Wednesday from 1-5. Dad and I played basketball afterwards. Erana and I helped Dad plant strawberries in pots on Friday. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.