2/7/21
We went to Brent Wood's mother's funeral on Wednesday the 3rd. It was a nice service and there was snow on the ground and was pretty cold at the cemetery. Shaun gave the dedication of the grave. We ate at Sizzlers after. I had two baptisms to attend this Month. Lydia Ferguson's and David Ballard's they were on the same day but one after the other. Bishop Morgan conducted for both of them it was his first baptisms since being called to be the new Bishop of Brookshire.
2/14/21
My Dad couldn't feel anything in one side of his body, he went to the hospital and they told him he had suffered a stroke. He stayed in the Hospital for a while and then went home. He has a lot of rehabilitation to do. I'm glad he's ok I don't want my Dad to die, even though he is getting old.
2/21/21
Jason surprised me Thursday morning by giving me a very cute, cheesy, funny letter informing me that he was taking me out to Lunch and then a night at the Anniversary Inn. The surprise was for my 46th birthday on Friday 19th. We ate at my favorite Chinese buffet place 'Paradise Buffet'. I love eating there because I like their variety of Sushi and I like their Hot Chocolate. We stayed for a while and then went to Anniversary Inn, our room was called 'Wild West'. Let's just say we had a 'Wild' night lol. On Friday we went to take the family to eat pizza at the Pie Pizzaria but they were take out only. Should have called ahead. We stopped in the Carls Jr drive in and got burgers to take home. Talia was with us. Candi opened her presents mostly that Mina got, asian treats and such. Her cake was from a Korean bakery. A white cake with fruit and Heather made a Lemon merengue pie too.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.