May 14th Mothers Day. I put our Primary Mothers Day video on facebook, it was so cute! I didn't have breakfast in bed cause we have early morning church and I didn't want to make a fuss. My honey and the kids prepared dinner.
Leila asked Ben Ferguson to go to the Prom with her.
It was the Wedlings 1st Anniversary this month. Wow a year ago we had so much stress and fun with their weddings lol Tyrell and Alisa was on the 14th and Mina and Tanes on the 20th plus it was Tanes birthday as well.
May 19 & 20th - Erana went to her friend Sawyers Birthday Friday afternoon. Saturday we had Living Traditions down town. We had two shows our first one with Hiona and the next with Tausala. In the morning before the shows I went and picked up Leila's boutonniere for her Prom tonight. She asked Ben Ferguson out, a cute boy from our ward, he's a year younger than her. She couldn't go out on her group activity because of the shows so she asked Ben to come see her perform but only to the Tausala show. The Hiona show was way awesome, we were on the main big stage and it was a good show. I regretted not having Jason and Ben come for the Hiona show, dang it! Jason brought Ben, he brought him early so Leila and him could go and buy something to eat from the food trucks. We got yummy food, there were a lot of food trucks to choose from, we got Otai too. Later the girls performed for Tausala. The Hiona show I think would have been better for Ben to see, more modest lol. Oh well we had a nice time and then came back home so Leila and Ben could get ready for the Prom. I bought Leila's dress from the Goodwill it was about $7. She looked so beautiful, she got Ben a boutonniere and then went and picked him up, they had a nice time together.
Wednesday 24th went to our Seminary Graduation in church clothes when it was suppose to be casual lol They had ice-cream truck outside for the treat. I saw one of my naughty students there. I left after getting an ice-cream but the girls stayed to play games with Jayda Masina. Then the girls came home and told me that my naughty student caused trouble with Damian Rudolph and it involved the police. I was so annoyed that the next day I gave him Lunch Detention and Detention lol He kept on saying to me, are you punishing me for what I did last night. And I just acted like I didn't know what he was talking about lol Anyway the next day which is the last day of School, he got into trouble anyways cause he brought some kind of stink bomb to school - stupid!
Friday 26th, I went to Maioha's Birthday at the 'Sailors Boil Seafood' by Pares Market. We had yummy seafood food, my favorite was the Lotus Roots - I just kept eating them all! lol And we had fun singing Karaoke. Cher & her son Shaun, Jenni, Loni, Ali etc came. Shawn and I were in charge of the Karaoke.
Wednesday 31st, we went to Kage's Graduation at SLCC. It was soooo crowded when we got there. We were up in the bleachers. We saw Tia Ta'ulu and sat next to her. Tia was doing her Cheeehooo's and she so loud at doing them. The lady in front of her lets just call her 'Karen' was annoyed at Tia for doing her Cheeehoos too close to her and standing her her seat? Like wth stupid lady lol Anyways after that I joined in on the Cheehoos and tried to be extremely loud like Tia to make the Lady annoyed lol Yes I'm petty like that hahaaa We could see Kage cause he was wearing Grandmas Korowai. We went out to eat with them at Sizzlers afterwards with Heathers parents.





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.