3/1/2026
Talofa my Sister,
Sorry i havent been the best at emailing. I am just exhausted all the time with my stake calling, work, and being pregnant. I am 19 weeks pregnant today and my tummy is getting bigger. My first trimester I only felt a little nauseous but never threw up. I just got headaches, sleepy, and hungry most of the time. I want to tell you a sweet story about my husband, I also want to write it to you so I have this memory to keep lol. Yesterday, we cleaned our house and went shopping to find some maternity garments but the Deseret store ran out of them. Then we went shopping at Ross and Smiths to buy a couple things. Then we went home and I only had an hour of rest before I had to leave to drive 40 min to Downtown SLC to take Drayden's dance photos. (Being pregnant makes you so tired fast) when we got home, mum called me and said i forgot to pick up some hangi plates that she bought from our bishop Seamus. So I had to rush and pick those up and come back home for only 20 min. Anyways, when I got home from picking up the hangi, I started crying because I didn't want to do the photos anymore and drive all the way there and all the way back. I'm just too tired to do anything. So I was crying getting my camera stuff ready and Tane came to comfort me and he fed me the hangi by the spoonful. He said something like "It's okay baby, I can come with you downtown. I'll drive, and then we can get a treat afterwards. I know you are tired so I'll come with you" But I said he doesn't have to do that (because I'd feel bad to waste his evening) He kept feeding and comforting me and then I felt so thankful and blessed to have him that I started crying harder hahaha𤣠then he was like "No, I'll come with you babe." he is so sweet to me. So he drove me all the way downtown and he sat in the car for an hour while I took Drays photos. And then after we went to check out scheels so I can try on some walking/hiking sandals for our trip soon (I wanted hiking sandals because my feet will most likely swell up from being pregnant). And he bought me new Teva sandals♡ Then we went to look at another place for maternity garments but they were out too. Then we ended our night with our treat from Culver's. My treat turned out to be a whole meal𤣠and he got a concrete. I'm so blessed that he always comforts me whenever I cry. He never ignores my tears or makes me feel like a burden, he never complains when I cry. I love him so much, bbygirl and I have the best daddy/hubby♡ every night before we sleep he'll kiss my tummy and mumble "goodnight my babygirl" into my tummy lol I am lucky to have a golden retriever husband. Anyways, I will probably no longer take photos for awhile since there's too much on my plate. In my stake calling, we've had ward conferences every week since Jan-End of March. So every week we visit sisters in need and have trainings and stuff almost everyday. Then I help teach 2nd hour at ward conferences on Sundays sometimes. I work 10 hrs monday-thursday and get off at 6pm and then would have to go to a visit/training right after working so it's been tiring. But I enjoy it sometimes. I just wish I had more time to rest. Oh ya, I also try to fit the gym in as much as possible because I hardly move my body around with all this going on. So anytime I can squeeze going to the gym with Tane, I'll take it. How you doing sis? Hope all is well and you are loving the work. Take a moment to soak it all in and be like "wow. Im in samoa serving the Lord. Soon I'll look back on these days and miss it" so stay positive and keep shining your light! I love you and so proud of you! Xoxoxoxxo
-Mina
Talofa Sister Wihongi,
There was drama at our first Kapa Haka practice, kinda awkward lol Got a quote for Botox for my TMJ. Decided to get it since I got sick after we came back from St.George and it hurt really bad. A dental office quoted me $1800, he was really nice and seemed to know a lot. I made an appointment but later I thought about it and since Botox only last maximum of 6 months I decided not to do it. I then found a Botox place, an Asian one that’s next to King Buffet and went there and an Asian young girl nurse quoted me $300, so I got it with them. Now I’m seeing if it helps. Erana played with her friends Friday evening and got pizza. Dad and I went to the temple and did sealings, then we went and ate at Hwa’s, since we haven’t been there for a while. We just get the same thing, Pork bulgogi and japchae, it was yummy! Went and did some carving with Uncle yesterday. Dad has been busy with his calling, he helped a member move last Saturday, and has endless meetings. He hasn’t been able to upload his next album onto Youtube. I’m patiently waiting for his ‘Cosmic Crew’ album to be uploaded to Youtube. Sunday, Jaxon, Erana and I went to Vintricks baby girl blessing, her name is Silivia. It was a Samoan ward in West Valley. Sat with Kelly Settle, her husband is the Bishop. Kelly and I talked about BYUH, cause her son is going in the Spring,he got the Hukilau scholarship and will be working in the Maori village. It was good seeing all Vintricks family, Jaxon went and ate with them at Chuckarama’s. Baby and I went back to church, cause she and her counselors got set apart for Youngwomen older class presidency, she’s the President.
Love Mum & Dad xxx
Talofa Sister Wihongi,
It’s been a while since I’ve updated. Friday March 6th, Dad and I went to Stan Moleni’s Retirement party at Embassy’s Suites in West Valley. A lot of Molenis there of course, Mina and Tane not lol Had some yummy food, bbq chicken, ribs, rice, maori bread, curry. Live poly’s playing electric guitars and singing. Sunday 8th, Dad spoke in sacrament for our ward Conference, he gave a good talk. He didn’t save any time for Bishop. He got a lot of compliments, his talk was ‘Spiritual Preparedness that Pres. Nelson taught us, especially for the 2nd coming’.
Had ‘Spirit Week’ at school before Spring Break. Been busy substituting for teachers and covering the front desk. Which is a lot of fun and a nice change, plus I get paid more for substituting. Dad and I going out eating every Friday, date night, went to Hwa’s, King buffet, and Rollz. Been having Kapahaka on Thursday, preparing for Living Traditions, learning a new song, Karanga by Tawaz, it’s a nice song. Molenis girls have been coming. And being the secretary is keeping me busy as well.
Right now is Monday March 23, I’m on Spring break (Murray District), I went and dropped of Erana and Sawyer at school, then went to Uncle Richards to do my carving. I came home and ate and then went to look for carry-on's for our Spring break trip with Erana, Tane and Mina. Dad’s been trying to take Erana driving every Sunday, she needs to learn how to turn properly, she’s turning too fast, she needs to slow down.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.