Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our 19th Anniversary!

September 17th to 19th

On Tuesday the 17th of September, Jason took me out to the 'Cheesecake Factory' for our 19th wedding anniversary.  We had a very yummy appetizer 'fried zucchini, avocados & portabello mushrooms'. Then Jay got a 'caramel macadamia' cheesecake & I got the 'mango keylime' cheesecake. I like mine better it was tropical & had coconut in it too.

On Wednesday we drove to Wendover and stayed the night at Montego hotel for free. We ate at the buffet first, buy-one-get-one-free. Their choices were ok, meats were a bit over cooked for my tastes. Our room was big & nice, except no hot tub, but that's ok, we had an enjoyable night together.



Thursday we slept in, and then checked out & drove to downtown Salt Lake. We went & ate at Tucano's for lunch and stuffed ourselves so much we could barely move. So we went for a walk around and I got me some white skinny jeans from Old Navy & Jay got him a top.  Got sucked into buying some cookies, which we probably didn't need.

Then we headed to our hotel which was the 'Anniversary Inn' on South Temple.  I surprised Jason with the 'jungle Safari' room, which was a hoot, we had a wild time!

Time has gone by sooo fast we can't believe it has been 19 years together. I have lived here longer now than I did growing up in New Zealand. And I couldn't imagine spending it with no else but my Jaybean! xxx

Written 10/9/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.