Thursday, July 2, 2015
California Vacation Day 7
We woke early enough to go to breakfast this time. We had cereal, doughnuts, bananas and waffles. We packed up our stuff and prepared for the long drive to Mesquite. I drove first. We left around 10 something. We stopped in Primm and stretched our legs walking around the mall and eating some cajun and chinese food in the food court. It is still hot in Primm. Candi drove us to Mesquite. I slept some during the drive. We stayed in the Virgin River Hotel. We opened one room then Candi and I surprised the kids by going to the room next door and opened the door that joins the rooms. They were surprised and excited to have 2 rooms and 4 beds. The rooms were only $27 so we got 2. They are nice rooms. We got there around 5pm so we had time to swim in the pool which was right out our room. It was nice and warm. Candi swam under water to see how many widths she can do while holding her breath. She came up one time and had a major nip slip. It was funny. Good thing no one else saw but me. There were other people and the kids but they were not looking her way. I told her and she pulls up her top and laughs. Tyrell and Mina stayed in the room. We went and got dinner from Jack-in-the-box for me and Dominoes pizza for the rest. They got a yummy philly cheese steak pizza. I thought they were going to have pepperoni otherwise I wouldn't have got a burger. We were first going to try a chinese buffet (Candi said it looked scabby), then a 50's diner (expensive) then KFC (missed the turn off). We took it back to our rooms to eat and watch tv then went to sleep early to get up early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.