"If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself."
11/5/17
Hey Son,What an emotional rollercoaster the last few weeks were. Lots of laughter with friends from NZ and crying for Grandma. The others explained a lot of what went on last week. It was quite the experience. We received lots of love and support from the ward, friends and relatives. But life goes on and we can do our best to follow Grandma’s example in being loving and always having kind words to say. We had halloween at Uncle Scott’s and the kids went around that neighborhood. That was a little strange since we were so used to going to Sandy. But Uncle Jody moved to Provo and we didn’t want to go that far. Mum made boil up that night. We saw Thor Ragnarok Friday. It was good and funny. The maori director Taika Waititi did a good job and put in his scab-a-laughs. He was the voice of the rock guy and just did his maori accent and words and was a crack up to hear that on the movie. Hope all is well. Don’t forget to write us or leave some time on your busy p-day to do that :). Love you heaps, Mum and Dad xxx
Hi Tyrell,
I love you and miss you. Happy Thanksgiving! All I want for christmas is you. Love Erana xoxo
Hey Big Bro, Nothing much has happened this week. I am applying for scholarships and I need to apply for colleges. Ugh. I just can’t wait to go on my mission and worry about more school later. Haha, How are you doing Tyrell? Any big or small experiences? I had a normal week, nothing much to write about. Write to you next week! Love ya- Mina
Hello Tyrell,
I went with dad and Erana to a small party with some Ward members, and played bingo on Monday. We went to Uncle Scott’s for Halloween, it was okay. On Wednesday, I went to my first Young Woman’s. I forgot what I did on Thursday. We went to the movies to watch Thor Ragnorok on Friday, and played with Kage and Dray for a little bit at our house. The next day, I had a basketball game, then Erana and I played at Kage and Dray’s house. I had my first Sunday at Young Woman’s today, I got a little confused of where to go. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Tyrell,
I went to go see Thor Ragnarok on Friday. It was sooooo funny and awesome. My favorite Avenger is Thor now. I also worked hard and raked a lot of needles and leaves in the backyard so that I can get a game. I was going to get Call of Duty WW2 but I don’t think it lets you turn off the swearing and blood. So I got another game that’s really fun. I got Middle Earth Shadow of War. Remember the game Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor. Well Middle Earth Shadow of War is the second game of that and it’s super fun. That’s everything interesting that happened this week so hope you have a wonderful week, hope you be safe. Love, Jaxon XOXO
11/12/17
Hi Son,
Went to exchange your coat, but they didn’t have your size, will keep an eye out for it though. Also sending you the red ukelele, and found your Zanarkland sheet music. Life’s going back to normal last Monday was the first time I woke up not thinking or feeling sad about Mum’s passing. Last fast Sunday Mina got her YW medallion and Leila graduated from Primary. Also Dad and I bore our testimonies and thanked everyone for serving us during Mums passing and funeral. Friday for ‘Veterans Day’ went to the Tabernacle went to Mina’s Veterans Concert. Tyler also came and gave us a presentation about his company, and it was about finances and life insurance. Our finances etc are pretty awesome so not sure if he could help. But he knew his stuff and seemed very confident, he says he feels like he’s still on his mission. On Wednesday had YWIE night Harry Potter theme and it was awesome. Went to Devin’s homecoming luncheon today. Anyways posted stuff on our fb page. Love you hope you are doing awesome. Love Mum & Dad xxx
Hi Tyrell, I did primary program. I went to Aunty’s for Dinner. Love Erana xoxo.
Hello Tyrell
I hope you had a great week! I kind of did! We had a Harry Potter themed Young Womens. There was lot’s of DELICIOUS treats there! I helped them make the treats before we went to Young Women. We went to Wiramina’s Veterin’s Day concert choir on Friday, she only sang like 3 times so it was pretty boring. The next day, I had a basketball game and lost but they shouldn’t have won because they are a dirty team. That means they foul so many times and the ref doesn’t call it, it’s so annoying. I had Tausala practice before my basketball game. Erana and I went and played at Kage and Dray’s house. After that, I went with Kage to his friend’s house for night games, he had nice but teenagery friends. We went to our cousin’s house for Devin’s homecoming today. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Tyrell, not much happened this week so this will be short. I went to go see Thor Ragnarok again with Talia and then helped babysit Adiki and Alessandra on Saturday. We watched 3 episodes of Stranger Things on Sunday. We also went to Devin’s mission homecoming and ate food there. We went to Mina’s veteran’s choir concert thing on Friday too. I slept mostly through it. That’s everything interesting that happened this week so hope you have a wonderful week. Love, Jaxon XOXO


11/19/17
Hi Son,
Highlight of the week was just going to the movies as a family on friday and watching 'Justice League', I'll let the kids tell you about it, but it was fun. We had dinner last night with Uncle Scott's family. And also I worked out at a gym on thursday, cause Leila does her Tahitian at a gym, so I worked out while she danced. I was a little shy at first, was on the eliptical and then tried out a climbing stair machine and some weight lifting ones. Haven't worked out so much! lol Anyways will be at Aunty Tania's for Thanksgiving. Jody's family won't be coming, their picking up Ariana in Spain, and bringing her home. You should be getting your package today with your coat and uke. Let me know when you get it. Love you Mum and Dad xxx
Hi Tyrell, this will be a quick one. Nothing that interesting just the same old daily things like school. We did go see The Justice League on Friday. It was pretty good. We ate at Auntie Heather’s house on Sunday. I only have 2 days of school this week because of Thanksgiving. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!! Love, Jaxon XOXO
Hi Tyrell I went to Kage’s house to eat Dinner. I went to church and dad left me and Leila. Love Erana xoxo.
Hello Tyrell,
I hope you had a great week! For Young Womens we helped at the Food Bank. We put food into boxes. I was on cranberry juice duty. Went to Tausala on Thursday. Friday, Erana, dad, and I went shopping and I got my friend a birthday gift. Yesterday, I had my last basketball game, then mom and I went shopping so I can get my friend 2 more gifts and a card, then we went to her house to give her the presents, but she wasn’t there. Her mom said if I can go to Jenna’s birthday party that was on Sunday at 4:00, mom said I can. Today, I went to Jenna’s birthday party after church, she loved my gifts. The cake had a unicorn face with a beautiful mane, Jenna’s aunt made it. Mom picked me up and we went to Kage and Dray’s house because the rest of the family were eating dinner there. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
11/26/17
Hey Son,
Was awesome to hear about your baptism. I’m glad you got to experience that. We had Thanksgiving at Auntie Tania’s. There was too much food. The weather has been warm for this time of year. In the mid to high 60’s. We had about 30 minutes to gather everyone and started teaching them Karangatia ra and the haka Tika Tonu. We’re going to try and teach the cousins more maori culture. Saturday Mum and I went to Tyrone and Marci’s sealing in the Timpanogos temple. You remember them? We went to Tyrone’s Dad’s funeral in NZ, Uncle Alwood. Marci has the 2 little girls. Tyrone has done really well to get back into church and now has gone back to the temple. It was Marci’s first time. The ceremony was spiritual. Three former missionaries came to the sealing that helped get Tyrone reactivated. I think you met all 3 at some point. Elder Dawson, Elder Wolf and Elder Stephan. They’ve been home off their missions for over a year but they remember you going to some lessons with them and they asked how you were doing. After the sealing we went and ate at Rodizio grill. I taught Elders quorum today on Elder Holland’s last conference talk, “Be ye therefore perfect...eventually.” Hope all is well. The church is true, Jesus is the Christ and I know you’re much good in His name as His representative. Keep it up. Love you always, Dad and Mum xxx.
Hello Tyrell,
I hope you had a great week! On Wednesday, we had no school. Thanksgiving was very fun, we shot some hoops and played Billiard. Erana and I slept over at Kage and Dray’s house after we went to the cemetery which was after Thanksgiving. Friday, we played a little at Kage and Dray’s and then Kage and Dray played over at our house. Yesterday, I went to Tausala practice then played with Kage and Dray at our house for the whole day because both our parents went to the temple. Today was a normal Sunday, but still a special one. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO


















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.