Saturday, June 30, 2018

June - Erana's 8th, Tyrell's 21st Birthday

Scripture of the Month: Same as May

6/3/18

Hi Son, 
Memorial Sunday we visited Mum/Grandma across the street and on Memorial Day we had the scout breakfast. And went for a walk with Uncle Scott’s family. And we played tennis and had a fire pit. Kage turned 13 on Thursday, he has really curly hair. Went to see the ‘Be One’- 40th anniversary celebration of the 1978 revelation on the priesthood. Jordan, Mina’s boyfriend came with us. It was an awesome, Glady’s Knight and her choir, Alex Boye, Bonner family performed. Mina and Jordan have been seeing a lot of each other and Dad thinks Mina is going to marry him. He’s nice though and the girls like him. But I think Dad is still hoping for a poly son-in-law! lol Maybe you will marry a poly!!! Hahaaa Yes!!!
Went to eat at Oliver Wolferstans on Saturday for his daughters graduation party. 
It’s Sunday night and this afternoon around 5pm your cousin Ariana was proposed to by her boyfriend Keaton and she said yes! 
Now this will be a shock and very sad, Jason found out yesterday and then we had to tell the kids during family prayer and Jordan was here too. But your Uncle Shaun and Aunty Christine are getting a divorce. When we told the kids they were all upset and emotional, Erana was crying thinking she’ll never see Gracie again. And I could tell Mina wanted to cry too and she thought we were joking, she was teary eyed but I think she didn’t cause Jordan was here. We fasted for them today and will continue to pray for them. 
Even when you find the right person you have to continue to work at your marriage, Dad and I still have our ups and downs but I don’t see myself with anyone else but him forever. 
Well we love you and are proud of you, keep up the good work!!!
Love Mum and Dad xxx

Hello Tyrell,
We went to the Memorial day breakfast and we had a walk with Uncle Scott’s family. Erana and I had piano practice and we played at Jenna’s house after on Tuesday. On Wednesday, for young womens we just talked about girls camp. Thursday, we went to Uncle Scott’s house for Kage’s 13th birthday. The next day, we went to the Be One 40th anniversary with Gladys Knight, it was the bet show ever! Yesterday, we went to Imigan’s graduation party, and I beat Johnny at a game of horse! I was making every faraway shot more towards the end and not in the beginning. Today, we watched the Youth Conference. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO

Hi Tyrell,
Yesterday we went to Sophia’s sisters graduation and we celebrated my birthday there. The day before we went to the Gladys Knight.
Love, Erana XOXO

Hey Tyrelly Smelly,
We went the Memorial breakfast on Monday. Then we went walking afterwards with Uncle Scott’s family. Then we went to Mina’s graduation. On Friday we went to the ‘Be One’ show thing. And on Saturday we went to the Wolferstans to celebrate their daughters graduation. Hope you have a crazy week.
Love, Jaxon XOXO






From Tyrell 6/4/18:
Dang that's really sad about Uncle Shaun, how are the cousins doing about it?
Happy Birthday Erana!
Mom just send me some money and snacks for my birthday. Actually I heard that there is a sport place near Thanksgiving point selling nike golf pants for sale  like 30$ If you happen to find those let me know cuz I'd like a couple ;)
Love ya'll!
Elder Wihongi

From Tyrell 6/8/18:
Here is a journal entry from 6/8/18

Pretty good day. Was really hot. We took the car into tillys to get it fixed. Had lunch and than made our way down to Angier to do some potentials and tracting. Prayed with an old black lady and a prostitute. Enjoyed ice cream at sunny skies before dinner. I had two flavors, Sweet&salty and peach. Had dinner with the loveless's and their very picky children. Lasagna and salad. Then we planned a family History event with the Everett's. Finally, we tracted in a very strange and dark apartment area. We talked to this lady for a good while, she seemed interested and everything till I mentioned Joseph Smith and then she quickly shut the door on us. There was a large bird hanging upside down tied up to a light post, and the dude living in the apartment right behind it was very, very strange...

He was middle age, black, and would only answer us with no, no, no, no... And than when we left him he started making very strange and creepy mumbling tongue noises non stop and stared intently at us as we went from door to door...We ended up finding a disabled wheelchair recent convert member whose records had not been moved yet and she's been living in Fuquay for a very long time. She has been wondering where the church was and who her visiting teachers were and why no ones been contacting her. So, glad we found her and she was very nice.

6/10/18

Hi Son,
Enjoyed your last letter so much that I shared it in my sacrament talk today. The topic was the importance of ministering. Are you teaching the Egyptian lady all the lessons? I’m hoping the brick wall you made is strong. Did your companion know how to do that? You can always ask if members know how to do that stuff as well. Did we tell you we bought a new car. We replaced the old escort finally. It wouldn’t pass emissions and it was too much to fix. We donated it instead of bothering to sell it. A tow company came and picked it up. Our new car is a 2013 Kia Soul. I like it, it’s nice to drive. It’s silver like the escort was. I was released as the Ward Mission Leader finally after 3 years and 2 months. I’m a Sunday school teacher now. I teach the 16-18 year olds. I take turns with David Hatch. I took the day off Wednesday to go to the zoo with Erana and her friends for her birthday. We took a picnic lunch. It was a hot day. They had fun. Hope all is well.
Love Dad and Mum.

Hi,Tyrell
On my birthday I got the best present of  my life so here is what I got for my birthday the first present I got a betta fish and the last present was these kind of strawberries but they are called hulaberrys. Love erana xoxoXoXoxOxOoooxxx.

Hello Tyrell,
A lot happened this week! On Monday, Erana and I went to Kage’s house and we went to free lunch. Tuesday, Erana and I had piano lessons and went to Kage’s house afterwards. For Erana’s birthday the next day, mom, dad, Erana, her friends, and I went to the zoo for a long time. Afterwards, we dropped off Erana’s friends and we headed back home, where Jonah and Maya and Kage’s family came over for cake and ice cream and presents. Jonah and Maya slept over, and we went to free lunch and a waterpark on Thursday, Erana and I also had Tausala practice. The next day, Jonah and Maya slept over again and we went to free lunch again. We went to Wheeler’s Farm after free lunch. After that, we went to Kage’s house and that’s where Uncle Jody picked Jonah and Maya up. Yesterday, Erana, dad, and I washed the cars. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO

Hello Master of For Honor,<(if you still remember that game)
This week was pretty fun. Jonah and Maya slept over for 2 days. We had Erana’s birthday on Wednesday and Mina and I got a fish for her. We went to a water park and to Wheeler’s Farm. Youth Conference starts this Tuesday so that’s pretty exciting. Well, hope you have a very spiritual week. Love, Jaxon XOXO






















From Tyrell 6/11/18:
A new car thats cool! Happy Birthday Erana! Hope things are going good! Love yall!
Elder Wihongi

6/17/18

Hi Son,
For your Bday will send you a package of goodies, can’t get you your golf pants though? Will put money in your checking account too. We’ve been going a lot to classic skating cause I bought the kids summer passes. Leila spoke in sacrament today ‘developing faith in Jesus Christ’, she gave a good talk. Dad got breakfast in bed for father’s day, I bought him a skillet and cooked his sausages and omelette in it. Watching the ‘Lara Croft’ movie for our family movie, I’m not impressed. Going to Seven Peaks SL this week for the first time, Provo one closed down they went bankrupt. Well keep up the good work, we’re praying for you.
Love Mum and Dad xxx

Hiya Tyrell,
I went to Youth Conference on Tuesday. It was sooooo fun. I came back on Thursday. On Friday Talia and Zion came over and slept over. Me, Talia, and Zion went to go see The Incredibles 2 on Saturday. It was so good and funny. The Last of Us 2 official gameplay trailer came out. Ellie is a lesbian. Don’t know if you still want that game. Well, hope you have an incredible week.
Love, Jaxon XOXO

Hi Tyrelly Smelly,
Talia came over to sleep over, it’s fun having her here. We went to ‘this is the place’ and we got so much free ice-cream.
Love Erana xoxxo

Hello Tyrell,
We went to free lunch and Classic Fun Center with Dray on Monday. On Tuesday, Erana and I had piano lessons and Dray played over a little bit. Wednesday, we went to free lunch and Classic Fun Center with Kage and Dray, and since it was youth conference, the beehives had a campfire at Carol Boley’s house. Thursday, we went to free lunch, afterwards Erana and I had Tausala practice and I went to basketball practice after Tausala, and Kage is on my team. On Friday, Erana, dad, mom, and I went to This is the Place and we ate lots of ice cream. Talia came over because her family went to Brazil so she’s staying for a few weeks. Zion came over too, but only for a sleepover, and we played at the park. Nothing much happened yesterday. Today, I gave a talk in sacrament on How I Can Develop Faith in Jesus Christ, I was so nervous. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO









6/24/18

Hello Tyrell,
It was my turn to do the lesson for FHE on Monday. On Tuesday, Erana and I had piano lessons and we played at Jenna’s house and went on a bike ride with her. We did temple baptisms for Young Womens on Wednesday, Talia came with us. Thursday, Erana and I rode our bikes to the Ferguson’s and played over. Afterwards, Erana and I went to Tausala practice and I went to basketball practice after Tausala. Friday, we helped mom and dad paint our backyard fence, and Zion came over again. Yesterday, I had a basketball game and we won hardcore, thirty something, maybe forty, to 18. Mom, Dad, Erana, and I watched Jurassic World 2 afterwards. Today, it was Tainui’s Farewell, Tainui is Uncle Vaughn’s son. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!
Love, Leila XOXO

Hi Tyrell MoM DaD Leila and I  we went to see the new movie jurassic world the fallen kingdom. 
Love Erana xoxoXoXoxOxO.

What’s happenin Tyrell,
This week we’ve gone to Seven Peaks once and the other days were stuff that I forgot. On Friday, me, Talia, and Zion went to go see Jurassic World 2. It was pretty good. Then on Sunday we went to Tainuis Farewell. Well, that’s everything interesting this week so hope you have a fun week and stay safe.
Love, Jaxon XOXO 

Hi Son,
Went to Tainui’s farewell today kids have already told you. He’s serving in Knoxville, TN spanish speaking. And spent a lovely beautiful sabbath day with family and yummy food. Took the girls to see Jurassic W2, it was meh, ok seen better Jurassic park movies. Went swimming at Seven Peaks for the first time, and it was nice and hot and I fell asleep. Talia is staying with us while Uncle Jared/family is in Brazil for 6 wks, she’ll stay with the other Aunties too maybe? Mina put in her mission papers last night!!! Happy Birthday for Saturday, and let me know if there’s something specific you want, besides goodies? Will put money in your checking acct too. We love you and are very proud of you keep up the good work!
Love Mum and Dad xxx

From Tyrell 6/25/18:
That's awesome Mina when did you set your availability date? I don't have time to write a letter today, but thank you for your letters! Love ya'll!
Just give me some money mum, and I'll get what I need ;)
Elder WIhongi



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.