3/3/19
Hello missionaries,Our family movie for Sunday was God Bless The Broken Road. I played at Jenna’s house for a little bit. We played with slime that she made. Wednesday, I won a giveaway from a YouTuber! His channel is called Yo Samo. He was doing a live video, then he started doing giveaways. He asked the first question, and I answered right. He then announced that I was the winner! The prize wasn't that awesome, but it still feels great to be called out by a YouTuber! Oh yeah, and before that, he gave me a shout-out because I asked for one. A shout-out is where they say your name on the video. So I got a shout-out AND I won a free gift! I am so excited! Ok, now it's time for me to calm down. Alright, for Young Women's, a lady came to teach us about the trials teenagers are going through these days, especially suicide. We had cookies afterwards. Mom and I performed with Kapa Haka at the big Maverik Center on Thursday. I got my prize on Friday!!! The prize is an oil that helps control your metabolism and your weight. Dad, mom, Erana, and I went to the new store down the street called Lucky's. Then Mom, Erana, and I went to Walmart. I went to the Ferguson's after going to the stores for Ben Ferguson's birthday. We played lots of games outside and inside. I got to see their chickens too. They had nachos, Doritos, candy, doughnut balls, and soda. And they also had ice cream for dessert. Yesterday, Erana and I played at Kage and Dray’s house. Then Dray played over. After Dray left, we watched some bits of the old movies Rocky, then we watched half of Creed 2. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi our missionaries,
Our week was pretty normal except one thing I'll get back to. The shopko close to us is closing so we got some stuff on sale like a pressure cooker. We haven't got a new car yet, still looking. We got the Kia back and it's all fixed and clean. Well back to that one thing. Last night we got a phone call. Cynthia's baby passed away. We don't know how but we are going over there today to be with them. Keep them in your prayers. I know that baby has now been adopted by grandma and grandpa and will inherit the Celestial Kingdom. A precious spirit that Heavenly Father wanted back.
We love you both.
Dad and Mum.
Hi Tyrell and Mina,
There is sad news and happy news. Rylin died this morning :-( and then the happy news we are going to see Demon and Max!
Love Erana xoxoXoXoxOxO
![]() |
Julie Taylors bday gift to me
|
3/10/19
Hello missionaries,I bet you already heard the news from mom and dad. She was a very healthy baby, we don’t know how she died. Anyways, we went to Aunty Tania’s house and ate food. Vicky took me to her house to practice piano on Tuesday. Erana and I made fluffy slime. For Young Womens, we were combined with the Riverview ward. We did a friend game where you get to know a person for 2 minutes and then move on to the next person for 2 minutes. We had nachos afterwards. Lidia and Daphne Ferguson played over on Thursday. We went to see Captain Marvel with Kage and Dray's family. Then we went to Serina and Jeff's wedding. They had yummy food. Then I slept over at Kage's with Jonah. Yesterday, we went to the chapel to play basketball. Then we played at Kage's for the rest of the day. I hope have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Son and Daughter,
Today Sunday, Mum went to the mortuary with the other aunties to dress baby Rhylinn. Tomorrow is the funeral. Someone was nice enough to donate a plot in the cemetery in Grantsville. They have had many nice friends come to support them. I will be dedicating the grave tomorrow which I haven’t ever done before so will be a new experience. Serina and Jeff's’ wedding was held in Orem at the Sun Flower Gardens. It was a cold night so they had it in the large green house with lots of plants everywhere but it was a nice setting. Another crazy thing to happen in the family last week was Hannah and her husband Bubba (Hannah is Auntie Olga’s daughter who is Uncle Jono’s daughter), their 7 month old son got 3rd degree burns over 25% of his body when he pulled a rice cooker off the counter on him. But a miracle had occurred on his first night. The doctor came out the next day and was shocked and tearing up because of most of the burns had healed during the night. We saw the before and after pictures. Where there was burned off red flesh on his head, there was now smooth clear skin. About a third of the of the burns remain. He still had skin grafts done on those areas. It was evidence that miracles still occur with faith, prayer and the priesthood. Tyrell I hope the baptism went through and all went well. You must have some excitement for coming home this week and some mixed feeling I’m sure for the next phase of life coming up. But I’m confident that you have laid a sure foundation on which to build your life, a foundation built on Christ. Just as you depended on the Lord through prayer, fasting and faith on your mission, you will be able to do the same as you face some life decisions coming up. And much of that will be required as well to fend off the temptations that the world will throw at you. Sister Patterson at church today couldn’t help but cry when she found out you’ll be home this week. She hopes to be at church next week but may be in St. George. And this week you’ll be able to tell your companion that you have less days then he has years, lol, jk.
Love you both,
Dad and Mum
3/17/19
Hello Mina,I guess you’re all alone now. I learned about personal revelation at church. We watched a movie called Same Kind of Different as Me for our family movie. We went to Rhylinn’s funeral on Monday. She had a white and pink casket with flowers on top and glitter all over. That may sound over the top, but when you see it you’ll know what i’m talking about. We released gray and pink balloons at her grave. Jaxon played the bagpipes. We ate at the chapel afterwards. Erana and I had piano lessons on Tuesday. We went to the airport on Wednesday and held signs saying ELDER WIHONGI Welcome Home. We gave hugs to Tyrell and went to King Buffet. Then we went home and he saw the trees were gone and other new/old stuff that weren’t there when he left. He got us a VR headset (a cheap one), arrowhead necklaces for Erana and I and a bear claw necklace for Jaxon, and a brown and white dream catcher for Erana and a blue and black dream catcher for Jaxon. He also brought home a weird looking stuffed bunny made from socks with big lips and creepy eyes. He got it from a thrift store and he got it for free for helping out in the thrift store. They said to choose anything they want and he chose the weird looking stuffed bunny. Anyways, we went to the Stake Presidents office to get Tyrell released. Then we watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 to start off all the millions of movies Tyrell needs to catch up on. Erana and I had Tausala practice on Thursday. Mom bought us Sagato’s for breakfast and it’s the first time Tyrell tried it. Yesterday, Erana and I played at Kage’s house, then they played over for a little bit. Today, Tyrell did great on his talk. I went with Julie to Aunty Heather’s house. We ate a lot of food and played a lot of basketball. We watched Thor: Ragnarok for our family movie. Mom forgot to take the ice cream out for the party and no one ate our brownies that we made and there was a leftover Ginger Ale. We ate it during our movie. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Mina,
We watched Spider Man: Homecoming on Friday. I made sweet nice cards for Gracie and Maya and I gave candy to Sofia Wolferstan.
Love Erana xoxoXoXoxOxO

Dedication of Rhylin's grave by Dad:
3/24/19
Hello Mina,I made a lot of updates to my blog. I started a blog 2 years ago and haven’t written in it since. You can check it out at pearlwaitohirangi.blogspot.com. Anyways, we watched Black Panther on Tuesday. For Young Womens, we were combined with the boys and we did a fun conference prep. We had cookies and milk afterwards. Erana and I went to Tausala practice. Did you hear that Alexis is married and Birdie got engaged? Birdie’s fiance is named Courtney. I don’t know who Alexis’s husband is. I went to the ortho on Friday, I changed my colors to light blue and light pink for Easter. We watched Avengers: Infinity War and half of Wonder Women. Yesterday, mom, Erana, and I went to Kage’s to check on Bronx. Today, mom and dad went on vacation to Las Vegas so we went to church without them. We watched the rest of Wonder Woman and watched Ant-man and the Wasp. We had pizza and salad for dinner. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Mina,
I had a boring week.
Love Erana xoxoXoXoxOxO
Hey egg,
Spring break has begun!!! I got back to school on Wednesday. I lost my rugby game on Saturday against the West Valley Warriors. I did horrible in that game. But hopefully I’ll do better in the next game. We watched Black Panther and then Avengers Infinity War with Tyrell. Today we’re watching Ant man and the Wasp. Dad and Mum went to Las Vegas. That's all for this week, hope you aren’t gaining weight lol.
Love, Jaxon XOXO
Hi Mina,
It hasn’t been hard for me to adjust back to normal life, it just feels weird like the mission was just a dream. It goes by real quick, so give it your best and don’t waste your time. It’s a good thing you are doing. You’ll learn a lot and become a much better person than by doing anything else because you are serving the Lord. Right now I’m just looking for a job and registering for school at SLCC. I don’t have big plans yet, just getting my generals out of the way, and trying to save money. We’ve watched all the marvel movies up to the Infinity Wars with the family. I had to get 7 fillings in my teeth… That’s another thing I would encourage you to do haha, floss your teeth!! Getting those fillings were almost harder to endure than my mission haha. Anyways, Love you hope you have a great week!
Tyrell XOXO
Hello Mina,
After we watched the rest of Wonder Woman and Ant-man and the Wasp, we watched Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse. Tyrell and I went to check on Bronx. He caught a mouse that was still alive and it had no tail. It looked like a mini tailless chinchilla. Erana and I had piano practice on Tuesday. We went to see Captain Marvel at Regal for Tyrell. We got popcorn, drinks, and candy. On Wednesday, we made general conference thingies to prepare for general conference. Thursday, Erana and I went to Tausala. Birdie cut her hair to shoulder length and I thought it looked kind of weird. We watched half of Justice League on Friday. Erana and I played at Kage’s house yesterday. I hope you have a great week, stay safe! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Leila XOXO
Hi Sister Wihongi,
As you know, Mum and I had a nice getaway in Las Vegas last Sunday to Wednesday. Our hotel booking came with free buffets on Monday and Tuesday. We went during brunch hours and we ate heaps. It was sunny and Monday we laid out at the pool and got a tan. The Mandalay Bay hotel has a wave pool and lazy river and other pools. We went to the Shark aquarium also which was pretty good. Tuesday we walked around some and looked at clothes in Marshalls and Ross. It was a nice time. I worked Friday to make up some of the time off. We still haven’t got a third car yet. Haven’t seen any we are impressed with but we’ll have to soon as Tyrell got a new job as a package delivery driver for Fedex and starts Tuesday. He won’t use our car to deliver just a way to get to the job and back. We had a linger longer after church today where there was food and we just talked with people. Anyway we are praying for your investigators and we are proud of you, keep up the good work. I know the Lord will use you to bless many people and is with you and will uphold you in all your efforts so I hope your confidence is increasing knowing that you are doing His work.
Love Dad and Mum.
Hello Little Sister,
This week was pretty fun. Mum and Dad went on vacation to Las Vegas, and the kids and I watched a lot of movies. We watched the new ant man, Wonderwoman, Spiderman into the Spiderverse, and Captain Marvel. Spiderman into the Spiderverse was pretty cool, and I liked Captain Marvel a lot to. We went to Regal to see Captain Marvel, Taylorsville has grown a lot, it’s been awesome seeing all the new changes. I got a job offer at Fedex, I will be starting this Tuesday and working with Alex. I’ll just be delivering packages, but it pays 15 an hour, so that’s pretty nice. I also start school in May. I’m just going to be getting my generals out of the way and saving money. We celebrated Uncle Scott’s birthday with the family he is 44 now. One night I hung out with Tyler and Rhett, it was so much fun. We just reacted to our cheesy old videos and laughed all night long. Another night I hung out with Alex in Orem to play soccer with some mission buddies. We went to Game Cafe in Provo afterwards and ran into Ariana and her husband haha. Anyways, that was my week, hope you are doing good ask me questions if you need any help. Love you
Love Tyrell Wihongi XOXO
Hello egg,
Only had 3 days of school this week. Also lost my rugby game again against United. We beat them 2 weeks ago but they beat us yesterday. It was Uncle Scott’s birthday on Thursday and we ate at their house. That’s basically everything interesting that happened this week so hope you have a wonderful week.
Love, Jaxon XOXO
Hi Mina,
Mom and dad got me a Spiderman into the spider verse cup. On activity days we were going to learn how to babysit but when i got there we did a easter thing and my amigos and I were thinking if we were going to learn to babysit next tuesday.
Love Erana xoxoXoXoxOxO














































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.