Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mina's Message to Cynthia

To Cynthia, Kenyan, Aunty Tania, Uncle Brent, Taylor, and Abigail,

I am praying for you and sending my love. I know you probably hear the words I'm about to say a lot during this time, but I want to let you know that these words are true.
I know that we will be able to hold baby Rhylinn in our arms again. I know this to be true because I have felt Grandma help me on my mission, not only once, but a couple of times. I know that Heavenly Father Lives and he knows how you are feeling at this time. He also had to experience his own child, Jesus Christ, go through the veil of death. But because Christ died for us, we can live with our families for Eternity. Because of him, death has no sting. I love yous so much, and I  will always cherish the memories of holding baby ♡  She was so blessed to have you as a family, as I am blessed to have you as MY family.

Whanau Mo Ake Tonu.
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.