Monday, March 31, 2025

March 2025

 3/2/25

I taught the combined YW class last Sunday. I get a little nervous still, but I did great and I ran out of time which was a bummer. Nothing much happening this week, just work and school. Dad went and saw the new Captain America movie with work friends and then they ate out for lunch. I bought tickets for all of us except Mina and Tane cause they already saw it, for tomorrow. Baby and I had mutual, where the YW did blind cupcake decorating. It was a fun activity. Our new oven came on Thursday, it looks nice and clean. I went and got our free membership with Costco that Mina and Tane gave us for Christmas but got sucked into the executive card instead and I had to pay extra and I signed up for their credit card. But I was able to get a giftcard cause I substitute teach it was $40 and a $50 one for signing up for a credit card. So I will just put them towards the extra I had to pay and it will still be free lol. Dad and I did some sealings on Friday and afterwards we and baby went and looked at Costco, got us some ribs for dinner and other things. Saturday after Erana was done with her chores we went to Deseret Book and got the new youth logo charm for our bracelets. I probably need to get you one aye? Got a free Chick-fila chicken sandwich and bought a frosted lemonade. We looked at Kohls since we hadn’t been there for ages, and I had a credit to use, but we saw nothing we liked. Sunday I made Cubby’s butternut soup tuscany style and Scotch Broth for Tyrell cause he said he like it, but he got confused and the soup he liked was the Cubby’s one. We watched ‘The Gorge’ for our family movie, kinda cringey. 


Hello Sister Wihongi, 

It's Tyrell and Alisa. I've been learning birds of a feather by billie eillish on the guitar. I'll probably be a better guitar player by the time you get back because I've been practicing a lot and wanna get good. Alisa and I have gone to the gym everyday now since she got her membership she's starting to lose weight already I think, she wants to lose weight for our Florida trip lol even though she's already skinny I think. We also have not eaten carbs for a couple weeks now. We are also trying to not snack between meals and get 8 hours of sleep every night to help speed the fat burning process. I think it's been working. We're not even fat though lol but it's been good in other ways for us like learning self control. Anyways Alisa had a bookclub thing with Mina, Louisa, and other girls. I hung out with Josh and Tane to play games while they had their bookclub. On Sunday mom made one of my favorite soups, Alisa and I made Brazilian cheese balls. We watched a movie called the Gorge, it was entertaining but had some corny parts. Alisa and I started the daredevil show, because the new one is coming out. Today we're going to see the new Captain America movie with mom and erana. Jaxons apparently going to Japan this week just found out, jealous. Anyways, hope you're loving you mission you're doing a good job. We love you! 


Hi Sis Wihongi,

This past weekend I had book club and julie, Alisa. Serina, louisa, and chrystelle came over. We spoke about our book called Hello Beautiful from last month. It's about a family and a guy that went through tragic events but somehow it turned out beautiful/ it was meant to be. tane and I also went to see Captain America and red hulk. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. Anyways, Hope you are doing well. 


Alofa atu!

Mina & Tane


Hi Leila, nothing much happened with me this week.  It was spirit week in school.  They had a big assembly and the freshman are now existent because the freshman sucked and lost at every game 💀. The drill team was good, though, best dance I had ever seen the drill team do that was a drill team in my school.  In the end, the sophomores won and the seniors came second.  It's prom this Saturday, and it's Gotham themed.  I'm not sure if I'm gonna go.  We did the blindfold cupcake challenge for yw because it was the first ye activity I had done as well as Daphne and some of the other girls.  I had a BOS test due yesterday at 9:29 because my teachers bedtime is 9:30.  The test was a word document and we didn't have word at home, so had to download the browser word.  In the end I got a 0 because the document I turned in couldn't be read by the grading website, so I have to talk to my teacher tomorrow about it, maybe 😭.  Went to Costco on Friday I think and I got a fruit smoothy.  I've got all A's.  I'm doing March Madness in seminary and I'm already failing so bad, and I'm so ashamed because I forgot to hold the door open for someone on the 1st, I was too scared to bare my testimony on Sunday, and I keep on falling asleep before saying my night prayers 😭😔.  That's it.  Bye. - Love Erana


3/11/25

Hi Sister Wihongi,

Last Tuesday we went to see Captain America: Brave New World. I liked his new suit. Dray came with us, he took Jaxon’s ticket. I can’t remember what else we did. Friday we did sealings at the temple again. Oh yeah, Jaxon decided to go on a last minute trip to Japan with Zander and Sio. He flew to Texas first last Tuesday then to Japan. He gets home on Saturday. It’s starting to get warmer here, spring is just about here. The tulip bulbs we planted last autumn along the front footpath are starting to grow. A favorite scripture from last week’s Come Follow Me is D&C19:23, “23 Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me.” Hope all is well, we love you and miss you. Mum and Dad.


Hello Sister Wihongi

This is Tyrell and Alisa. Last week we went with dad, erana, and mom to watch the new captain America. It was alright. We also celebrated Alisas moms birthday. We went to dinner to a Japanese buffet called tsukiya. Its an all can eat buffet we'll have to go to when you get back. On Sunday we watched the new Hunger games as a family. I had a tie dye party with my boxing crew and tie dyed a couple shirts. They turned out pretty cool.

Anyways, that's all I can think off that we did.

We love you! You're doing a good job! (I kept mine short cuz minas looks long azz).


Talofa Sis Wihongi,

Last Thursday, I had gotten my colonoscopy. 24hrs before the procedure, I had to be on a liquid diet, no food. Then the night before, I had to drink like a gallon of this disgusting nasty clear drink. It was so terrible, I wanted to cry Haha. I would chug some and then immediately drink cola afterwards. Then i would mix some with Lemonade and Ginger Ale and it made it a little better. This clear drink is supposed to help me flush out my colon so it's empty. I had to wake up at 4am to drink more of that stuff (4 hrs before my procedure). Then Tane-Toa had to drive me to the clinic and wait there while they do the colonoscopy. I got dressed in a gown and was pantless underneath haha then I had to get an IV put in and that was the worst part. My veins are too small and hard to find and after they tried 2 times to get the needle in me, my body started to tremble and I cried lol. The needle and poking was making me super anxious. I didn't know that I would be this scared of needles before, I used to be fine. They had to get a 3rd person to come and stick it through my hand instead of my arm. Then they rolled Me back to the doctors room and they put the Anesthesia through my IV and it burned and hurt really bad and then all of a sudden I knocked out because nek minut a nurse was waking me up in a different room and Tane-Toa was sitting next to me. And when I woke up I started crying again for no reason hahaha. I guess I get emotional when on Anesthesia. They showed me pictures of my colon and it's healthy, just some internal hemorrhoids …. I was disoriented waking up and tane helped me put my pants on. Then right after we went home and ate some bun bo hue (spicy beef noodles) at our favorite pho spot. After eating the noodles, I realized that eating super spicy stuff on an empty stomach is probably not the best lol. My husband was really sweet to me through the whole process. We started playing pickleball again and the first time we went on the court, Tane was coaching me waaay too much like every 2 minutes. He'd say something about my hitting technique or something and it annoyed me so much. I was just silent and angry. And then when we finished and got in the car, he says “i know you're upset, can you tell me what it is” and then I said “This is the first time I've played pickleball in over a year, I know I'm rusty and I already know what I need to work on. I don't like you stopping every 2 min to tell me what I'm doing wrong because I already know! I'm not gonna be perfect since it's been a long time. Just correct me once and that's it.” And he says “Okay babe, I'll back off the coaching. Thank you for telling me. I'll make sure to not talk as much next time.” I like how my husband listens to me and doesn't get offensive. You know how sometimes boys get defensive and upset sometimes like  “Well you kept hitting it wrong so I wanted to help you!” Tane doesn't do that because he's a MAN, he just says “Thank you for telling me, I'll make sure to ____” And the next time we played pickleball, he remembered to not talk so much and I had wayy more fun hahaha. He's very good at communicating, way better than me. Us wihongis are terrible at communicating. But I want to be better for him because he deserves it. I also went to a funeral this weekend as a girl from our stake committed suicide. It was so sad, her name was Mina too and she was only 16. Her brother is on his mission right now and he sent a video message for her funeral service. He shared that before he left on his mission, he had a late night talk with Mina and she said things like how she feels like she can never be forgiven for the mistakes that she made. That she doesn't feel worthy. Her brother told her that Christ loves her so much and of course He’'d forgive her. I guess she still had a hard time believing that. I've felt like that before, and I learned a lot about Christ's Atonement during that time. You are helping people understand His infinite love and Atonement and it's the greatest thing to teach! I saw Surisa Tafua at the funeral and she thought I was you. She Said to me “where's your companion?” And later she says “OH MY gosh, I thought you were leila”

Anyways love you heaps! You're doing great!

Mina and Tane


Hello Leila.  I can barely remember what happened last week.  Sounds like Mina had a long week. I started reading Mina’s book, Mistborn.  It's pretty good, and I'm kind of into it.  The toilet is leaking from its base, and a plumber is coming tomorrow, so I have to clean the bathroom for the plumber.  I didn't clean Dorothy's last week because she had a doctor's appointment and couldn't do it any other time or another day last week.  Jaxon is in Japan with his burasa's, so I've been hanging out in his room.  I can't watch Netflix in his room because he's got his own whole Netflix with Vinny. I've been getting into my hobbies and doing active things by myself, and I was motivated for a long time, but at some point I lost my self-motivation because I kept on feeling like crap.  I got a new swim suit from the thrift store, and I liked it a lot.  It's red with flowers on it.  Those times when I'd be randomly angry and frustrated and to the point that I'd start crying, they weren't because of you or something that happened.  It was because I had really low self-esteem for a long time and I just hated myself a lot that I'd cry a lot alone in the bathroom or somewhere where someone wasn't there.  Anyways, I just felt like telling you that because I've done a lot of things that you've wanted me to talk to you about, but I was too scared to say.  I've been having weird dreams that I remember but not too much that I can't exactly explain them.  I miss you very much.  - Love Erana


3/16/2025


Talofa Sis Wihongi,

This week I had to make waffles at 3am for a stake relief society activity on Saturday morning. It was a breakfast and broadcast. We watched the annual relief society broadcast. My relief society president likes to go overboard on a few things but it always turns out good. Tane and I have started playing this new multiplayer game called Split Fiction. It's really fun, it's about these writers that go into their own worlds they've written about and one girl is a fantasy writer and the other is a sci fi writer. I enjoy it a lot! Tane is going to cut his hair this week😆 He's sick of his long hair so he wants it gone before we go to Florida. He also got a promotion at his job, he is now a manager over a team. He earns a salary now, which means he doesn't work for hourly pay. It's just he gets paid this set amount no matter the hours he works, and he can still get commission. He only got a little higher raise but it will still make a difference. I think this is a blessing for our future when we have babies. I'm so proud of him, he is really professional and hardworking at work that everyone said that he should be the new manager. Anyways, can't wait to hear about your week!

Alofa atu!

♡♡♡

Mina and Tane


Talofa Sis. Wihongi, 

Wednesday for Mutual, older girls decorated candles and the two younger girls made journal jars. The boys were supposed to hand out the ‘Food Drive’ door signs but only 2 boys showed up. So Me, Erana and Penelope dropped off some to the homes by our Condo’s. And Erana delivered our condo ones the next day.  Erana had no school on Friday, she stayed home. Saturday I woke up early to help clean the chapel again. I cleaned all the entrance’s windows last week and so I picked it again. This time it wasn’t as hard because I did a good job last Saturday. Then I went and picked up Erana to do the ‘Food Drive’. Zach Horkan came with baby and I. We did Allegheny our condos and the homes next to our condos. We got a good amount, then we dropped them off. I bought Maceys ice-cream. Zach got a Daddy cone and by the time we dropped him off he had eaten it all. Jaxon came home Saturday too, from his trip to Japan and Texas. He brought me some snacks and he told me what he did. He did some thrifting/op shopping in Japan and got him some sweet stuff. After Erana’s chores we went to the DI and looked around, she got some new shorts and a pretty blush prom dress. We went to Ocean Mart in Sandy to eat yummy food. But when we got there the food place inside was changed. And it had two separate food shops side by side. Both of their foods did not look appetizing at all and we were sad that the old restaurant had gone. We only bought custard cakes, and small bonbon’s that weren’t filled up properly. And long fry bread from the other shop. We came home a little bummed. Sunday we dressed in green for St. Patrick's day, and had cornbeef and cabbage for dinner. I cooked up a steak for our Japanese Princess - Alisa! She doesn’t like cornbeef lol. We watched the first movie of the Hunger Games. Because last week we saw the prequel to it, about the Snow guy who is the old man in the Hunger Games and in charge of them. 

Love you! Mum & Dadxxx


Hello Sister Wihongi. This is Tyrell and Alisa. This'll be a short one. Alisa and I went on a date to Buffalo wild wings. We watched the first Hunger games with the family on Sunday and ate corn beef for St Patrick's. I got a new calling in church, elders quorum teacher. And that's about it I think. We miss and love you and hope you're loving your mission! 


Hello Leila.  Morgan Wallen and his music reminds me of you.  I took long naps yesterday so I woke up this morning at 3 am wide awake, and I stayed in bed - awake - till 6:30.  I think I should've gotten up earlier, but oh well.  My friends keep on shipping me with my guy friend, but I have no attraction toward him.  If I did/do have some sort of attraction toward him it would be because my friends are fussing over how I should be with him.  I've been reading Mistborn a lot lately and I'm into it.  I've also been reading my BoM while also listening to it at the same time, because whenever I read the BoM I get sleepy.

I want to a thing called PolyStrong on Thursday, it was fun and we listened to some inspiring Polynesian talk.  One of the guest speakers was a guy whom turned to the Lord after he got out of jail - he'd been in jail for 23-24 years - for killing a man, because he was a gangster and so he and his ex-gangster friends made a program to try and save youth whom are in same situations that they had been in when they were young.  I'm choreographing a Tahitian dance with Ari for PoP and it's hard, I think my ideas are lame but I was doing pretty well today in coming up with moves for our dance and I was getting pretty hype. I don't know if the kids in PoP think I'm a weirdo loner, but they probably do because that's practically what I am in that class.  My friends like to roughhouse and push each other for fun sometimes and I also think it's funny because I also push them sometimes, for fun.  It's one of our ways of communicating.  One of my friends said her love language is play fighting and stuff, which makes sense.  It's snowing a lot here.  I'm trying to be more myself in my seminary class, so people have been seeing my weird, out-of-pocket side.  I don't do things that are too weird, at least I don't think I do.  The YW painted candles on Wednesday and they told me the Sunday before that I was doing the lesson for that activity, so I made a short lesson that Wednesday but nobody brought it up or anything so I just didn't share my lesson.  My lesson had something to do with Matthew 5:14-16.  The candles I painted are wack, or you could say wick. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah.

Anyways, I've been trying my best with March Madness, but it's absolute madness because my classmates are doing all this stuff and I'm just there, but I am doing my best so I can't beat myself up for being someone else.  I do not like my Freshman Success class.  The things we do in that class are dumb and unnecessary.  Oh well.  That's it.  Bye love you.  - Love Erana



3/23/2025


Hi Leila,

This past week was kinda the same as usual. Mum and Erana had a murder mystery game for YW on Wednesday. Mum was the murderer. Thursday I went with Tyrell and Alisa to Mina’s to play DnD again. It was fun. Erana came. Friday, I picked up a new gun I bought. It’s a small one that can fit in pockets. Going to go to the gun range on Friday to shoot it for the first time. Mum and I went to the temple and did initiatories. We walked out of the dressing rooms at the exact same time after. We then took Uncle Scott and Auntie Heather out to eat for his 50th birthday. We went to Hwa’s and got japchae, pork bulgogi, Galbi short ribs, Bibimbap and a beef bulgogi and sushi combo. They had given Mum a $100 for her 50th, that’s what we used to pay for it, lol. Sunday’s dinner we had these cheesy smashed potatoes that we saw on youtube so mun made them. They were yummy, and we also had chicken salad and melon. After dinner we watched Hunger Games Catching Fire, the 2nd one. We’re watching them all again. A favorite verse from Come Follow Me this week, that I focused my lesson on in primary, is D&C 24:8, “Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days.” A reminder that the Lord is with us when we have patience and endurance (no murmuring, staying humble, prayerful) during the hard times of our life. Love you always, Dad and Mum.


Hi sis!

Not much happened this week but I did bear my testimony in my ward conference. I'll just paste it here for my email this week. Tane-Toa got a haircut! He looks very handsome and younger😆 it reminds Me of when we first got married🥰 And the short hair makes his big brown eyes pop out more hehe. He also bought men2 swimsuits for florida♡ anyways, here is my testimony 


Maloeleilei Kaingalotu


My name is Wiramina Moleni. My husband and I have been in this ward for just over a year now and we love it. We both teach sunday school to the 11-12 year olds in this ward and its been fun and we love our class. 


I wanted to share my short and sincere testimony of God's love for each of you. Every week, we go over to my parents house for Sunday Dinner and my parents have us be in charge of come follow me discussion right after dinner. A couple weeks ago, during our cfm discussion, my little sister mentioned something I haven't noticed before. In the old testament, and during the endowment at the temple, we learn that God tells Jesus and Michael to go create the sun & moon, waters & earth, and living creatures. Christ goes back to God to report what was created, and God looks at it and says that it was good. That's all He says, the creations are good. However, in D&C chapter 18:10 it says “Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;” We are His greatest creation. I am so glad my sister shared that with me because , even though it was a super simple message, I felt the spirit confirm God's love for me in that moment. It’s a great reminder of how precious we all are to our Heavenly Father. 


If you continue reading in chapter 18, it says 

“For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him. And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!”


Our Savior's Atonement is the biggest act of love that was done specifically for you and I.

He wants us so desperately to repent and turn to Him! There may be times when we feel like we are unworthy of His forgiveness or love, moments that we feel like we’ve made it too deep into sin that theres no going back. But i know that's just the adversary trying it's best to distance you from Christ. We need to turn to Him more than ever in those moments. Look unto Him in every thought, doubt not the powers of His Atonement, doubt not His love for you and Fear not. If you say that you believe in Christ, then you need to also believe that He can take away your sorrows, and that He can make things right. I know without a doubt that He lives and loves you. There is joy in Him.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen


Love Mina & Tane xoxo



This is Erana.  Hello, Leila.  I successfully choreographed a tahitian dance with Ari in PoP.  They're having an assembly for multicultural week and PoP is performing, but I won't be there with them since the family is going on vacation in Florida.  I'm excited to go to Florida, but I'll have to do work and stuff for classes before and after coming back.  It's almost spring break.  In seminary, we've got groups that are chosen to do devotional.  The leader of my group forgot that our group had the devotional and she had me do the devotional. I was unprepared and did the most crappy, shame-o-est devotional ever.  Shame-o.  Mutual was an in-person game of Clue. In the end, mum was the killer and her weapon was a tithing slip.  I had a dream last night, more like tons of dreams last night but I'll only recall one of them.  I could see in my perspective and in a third POV.  There were murders in town, and this town was weird, not Taylorsville.  I found out dad was the murderer, and his next victims would be his family which would be me, a white girl who was my sister and her name started with ‘J’, a white boy named Jackson but it wasn't Jaxon, and a white woman who was apparently my mum.  Dad was like a killer like Ghostface or Jason esque.  I had gotten home one night, I snuck past dad, and I had managed to convince

Jackson to run away, as well as my sister.  I ran away with my sister, for some reason, but she must've snitched because dad found me and he was going to kill me.  It was kind of scary.

That's it.  Bye, love you. 


Hello Sister Wihongi. This is Tyrell and Alisa. Alisa learned how to make a guava cake, it was so good. We played DnD at Minas again. I taught a boxercise class for my wards activity. It went very well, and after my boxersice class, Dodge, Alisas sisters husband, did a yoga and meditation class. It was fun. I taught my first lesson in elders quorum about hope. Here's a short message I shared I'll share with you… hope in Jesus christ doesn't remove our trials from us, but instead gives us strength to endure. Also, part of having hope includes trusting In God's plan, and that everything will be okay. For example, I hoped to see grandma after my mission, but she passed away while I was out, but because I trust in God's plan, I know that everything will be okay, and I'll still be able to see her again because of God's plan. Anyways, we love and miss you. Hope you're doing well!


Mum’s AI/her Poem for Uncle Scott’s 50th Birthday:

A POEM FOR MY LIL’ BRO!

Growing up with four sisters was such a delight But I’d dream of a lil’ bro, a bond that felt right, My wish came true when I married Jay, And suddenly, four brothers and a Sis came my way!

I loved having a lil' bro, Scott, to tease,
At first, I didn’t know it would make him displeased.
I’d pick on him without thinking twice,
Until I learned, my teasing wasn’t nice.

From teacher's desk to Principal's chair, To Vice Superintendent, his success is clear. He leads with wisdom, a heart so grand, A pillar of Murray, across the land.

With Heather, you've found your true companion, A love so pure, built on strong foundation. Together you built a life full of cheer, With Kage and Drayden, your joy is clear.

Those who have left us would surely beam, At the dad and husband you’ve always been. Though I still tease, I hope you can see, You’ll forever be an amazing brother to me.

Happy 50th, lil’ bro! LOL









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.