Monday, April 14, 2025

Letter to Mum from Student April 14 2025

 Ms. Wihongi:

Thank you for taking your time and effort to read this email.

I wanted to say that I believe you're an amazing woman. I noticed how most of the students you have in your classroom tend to pull your leg and push your buttons. I know they give you a hard time and tend to irritate, but I wanted to let you know you're outstanding. 

I love spending time with you in your class because you're so caring and sweet. I love hearing you talk, your voice sounds incredible to me. I love seeing you smile at everyone in the halls everyday: your smile is so pretty, frankly just you over all is beautiful. 

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you're most definitely my favorite teacher/staff at this school. Thank you for brightening my day, I hope I was able to brighten yours!

I hope your day is half as great as you are, because nothing can amount to or be as remarkable as you are!

Cordially,

Mia Cottam
Class of 2025
Riverview Junior High School
39044@student.murrayschools.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.