4/12/14
Tyrell went to his prom with Brenna.
4/18/14
Jack Green in our ward died. He had struggled with cancer, beating it for years. This time it cam back too strong. He was a humble, kind man. His wife plays the organ in the ward.
4/20/14
Easter Sunday. The gathering was at Scott's home. The kids hunted for eggs in the back.
4/23/14
We drove out to Heber City for Tyrell's rugby game. They beat Wasatch High school pretty good. There was no ref so Tony, Tyrell's tongan coach did. He tried to be unbiased and sin binned 2 of his own players and Tyrell was one of them. That was funny. Can't remember if it was a head high tackle or something like that.
4/26/14
Tyrell's team beat TC Fusion 17-7.
Erana Sayings:
4/8/14
- I was taking baby to grandmas in the morning I asked her what she wanted to eat for breakfast she said, "I eat chicken nuggets at grandmas".
- When we were walking up to the front door, I pointed out to Erana the mint & plants that were growing. She then said, "Jesus helps them".
4/9/14
- When u went out the door this morning after kissing Erana. She must of heard the front door close, she says "Mum I didn't say goodbye to Daddy"? and then she said "Mum I want my Daddy to come home".
- Everymorning I have her get in bed with me and I snuggle with her and talk to her & muck around, till she says, "can I watch tv"?
4/10/14
- Erana's sees people feeding ducks on Daniel the Tiger tv, & now she wants to do it, shes saying to me lots, "Mum can I feed the ducks please"!
- Candi: What did she say to you this morning when you kissed her goodbye? Jason: For me to come home, something like that.Candi: Whaaat how come you don't know word for word.Jason: She was mumbling it.Candi: She's saying to me, "Dad i want you to come home Dad"?
4/15/2014
- Erana, "Mum look at my new shell", I looked & she has the toy container stuck on her bum lol
4/16/2014
- Me: Baby lets get ready to go get honey.Baby: No I don't like beez, like sting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.