Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Break Vacation Day 7

Woke up and went and had breaky with the younger kids, they had cereal, toast, & waffles.  Came back to room to wake up Tyrell and Mina who were still asleep, they were wondering why we didn't wake them up to go with us.  I said, "We did, but you guys just stayed asleep". Mina said she didn't hear us, and that's because they were sleeping near this very loud air conditioner lol. As we were leaving I smelt skunk and it wasn't an animal. I told Jason not to stay here anymore.

Jay drove all the way to Beaver, where we stopped and got cheese and huge ice-cream cones, I got my favorite - licorice.  It was too big I couldn't finish it.  I drove the rest of the way home, it was rainy and Jay had to remind me a few times to slow down.  We listened to some of General Conf. on the radio.  The weather was nice when we got home, we unpacked and were glad to be home, but sad our vacation is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.