I drove the rest of the way to St.George, we stopped and bought tickets for 'Captain America II' for 9pm. Went and checked into our ghetto hotel called the 'Corona', was spacious but a little dirty for my taste. It was cheap & had two queens & a couch bed. Mina & I went & got us dinner, Mcdonalds & shakes from Nielson's Custard. We really wanted Cafe Rio but the line was out the door - dumb one! The movies were crowded but its assigned seating. The movie was awesome, Erana was a little tired & hot she fell asleep, which was good. Went back to hotel to sleep.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Spring Break Vacation Day 6
After our last yummy breaky at the hotel we were off to Buffalo Bills. Jason drove first, and when we got to Buffalo Bills we stopped and filled up. Then Jay took the kids on the log ride. I didn't go I watched Erana and bought her an expensive ice-cream cone - ripoff! She also went on the frog hopper. The nice kind frog hopper operator let her ride it as much times as she wanted, because no one was waiting in line. Jaxon & Leila went on the roller coaster too, Leila didn't like it that much, she got scared.
I drove the rest of the way to St.George, we stopped and bought tickets for 'Captain America II' for 9pm. Went and checked into our ghetto hotel called the 'Corona', was spacious but a little dirty for my taste. It was cheap & had two queens & a couch bed. Mina & I went & got us dinner, Mcdonalds & shakes from Nielson's Custard. We really wanted Cafe Rio but the line was out the door - dumb one! The movies were crowded but its assigned seating. The movie was awesome, Erana was a little tired & hot she fell asleep, which was good. Went back to hotel to sleep.
I drove the rest of the way to St.George, we stopped and bought tickets for 'Captain America II' for 9pm. Went and checked into our ghetto hotel called the 'Corona', was spacious but a little dirty for my taste. It was cheap & had two queens & a couch bed. Mina & I went & got us dinner, Mcdonalds & shakes from Nielson's Custard. We really wanted Cafe Rio but the line was out the door - dumb one! The movies were crowded but its assigned seating. The movie was awesome, Erana was a little tired & hot she fell asleep, which was good. Went back to hotel to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.